Need help with bank charges again also have a credit card charges

driftking578

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4979 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i need help please, i have claimed my charges in the past from hsbc and recieved over £800 back, although i noticed last week i was charged a massive £160 in charges in a period of 1 month, can i claim any of it back now?

Also i am in the process of claiming but credit card charges back, i owe about £650 but have been charged late payment fees numerous times, can i claims these back and how do i? is it the same as doing the bank charges?

Thankyou

Driftking578

Hi Driftking. yes you can start a new claim for bank charges, but bear in mind your calim will probably get stayed (put on hold until the outcome of the test case).

As for your credit card charges, yes you can claim these back in the same way as bank charges. first you send a SAR in order to get your statements (if you haven't got them already), then prelim letter, Letter before action and then file with the courts. You can also send of a CCA request in order to obtain the original agreement. Do not however hand sign the CCA request letter, just type your name at the bottom.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D