Court Date from DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5883 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry does anhyone have any suggestions? The court date is looming soon, so any advise would be helpful.

Thanks

Have you contacted the actual court itself? - i certainly would.

Chances are they may not even know anything about it :rolleyes:

If its so, then like ive said previously, its nothing to worry about - you are not on trial & it all gets sorted out very informally in an office type room.

Just make sure you have your £1 per month/£10 per month or whatever worked out in advance & can show were the rest of your money goes.

Easily done with a bit of exaggeration.

Dont turn up with any receipts of any sort - after all, you dont actually keep them for the food or clothes you buy ;)

hi i have a court date for next week,

questions,

1) statements show excess charges on, will this be taken into consideration during the hearing?

2) the DCA never responded to my CCA request despite having the information, what weight does this hold?

3) what other information do I need to take?

Hi

Have you read the CCA they sent you? Is it in the correct format? Can you post it on here so that the experts can look at it.

You will need to file for the charges and PPI and will need to do that ASAP and advise the court accordingly to by more time to look at your defence.

Best of luck