New User

shuby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Shuby

I received my Notice that Acknowledgment of Service has been filed, dated 28th June, so I am only 2 days behind you.

nice one, ill keep you posted with what you can expect from shabby

Recieved a letter today from abbey in reply to my rejection letter, below:

I have just received details of your complaint and i am sorry to that we have not yet been able to resolve your concerns. One of my team will look at all the relevent facs, review any paperwork and talk to te poeple involved, so that they fully understand the problem.

i know it is important to you that we resolve your complaint quickly. however, we want to do a thorough investigation and this can take time. We will investigate your concern fully and reply to you with in four week.

Although i do not know what the outcome will be, i hope that we can be able to find a solution the you are happy with.

is this just another standard reply?

havent they already carried out an investigation?

Hi shuby

Standard computer-generated crap, I am afraid :mad:

They haven't even acknowledged how far you have gone with your ""complaint"" - dickheads!! (Ooops sorry peeps :o )

Ignore it and carry on regardless - they have a severe case of "right hand not knowing what left hand is doing!"

Me going to bed now before I get on next rung of soapbox!

Best regards

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Shuby

I received the exact same letter after I had sent them my rejection letter and after they had told me the investigation had been carried out.

Standard crap as the man who signed it has already received emails from me which he has opened. Do they think we are that stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

right then further action from the abbey, i have now got a copy of there there defence which they have sent to the court, it is accompanyed by what looks like another standard letter, with a full and final settlement figuare of 65% of my full claim. Seems like where getting somewhere :) and that they want to resolve this matter asap as do i. what should i do next, i dont want to settle for 65% of the claim and would like to reject it, but at the same time tell them i am willing to accept 90% as a full and final settlement!

Any help would be much appriciated!!!!!!

Thanks

Shuby

You are exactly same stage as me. have a look at my thread, i have posted a letter that i will be sending them either today or tomorrow.

What makes me laugh is their defence says you are not entitled to claim interest, yet they offer you 65% of your total claim WHICh includes the interest, talk about contridict yourself.

yes jules i also like the 'as a matter of goodwill and with out admission of liability on abbeys part, abbey will offer to pay you 65% of your claim' it must be fairly common for then to go arount chucking money at people.

i shall check out your thread once im home to night

thank you

23rd July, i got a notice of transfer of proceedings from the court transfered to pontefrace county court. there is also a copy of abbeys defence which i have already have. there is also a sheet from northampton county court with one point on it which goes,

1, the filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the district judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise

there is no allocation questionnaire with this letter will it be forwared to me soon, or should i have got it with this letter?

shuby

it means that the court have done away with the AQ (you wont need to complete one) unless the judge at Pontefrace decides to use it. I believe that even if the AQ has been dispersed, they may still require you to pay the £100.00 allocation fee (which you can claim back from Abbey)

Mines just been transferred to Southend, and I have got the same judge as all the people who went before him last week for an Allocation Hearing, which helps, as he seems to be on our side, so just waiting now to see what he will decide is the next step.

• 2 weeks later...

called the court up yesterday, and was told that the judge had just got up to dealing with the 17th July transfers and was dealing with them today!

What happens once the judge had reviewed the claim? is a hearing date set?

or will that be it now, until the test case is resolved

who knows, a lot of people that attended a Case management hearing a few weeks ago at Southend are having their's reviewed again and may even have a stay put on them. have a look at the bank templates library, their is a new document Application for removal of stay - just incase they stay your case.