Cap1 card debt - Freds/carter

spiritgirl59
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi friends

I am in dispute with Crapital One as they are pursuing me for an alleged credit card debt but have not provided me with a properly executed copy of a Consumer Credit Agreement so far. I've had nothing but dodgy application forms, blank terms & conditions etc.

As you are all dealing with Crap One I thought you might like to have a read on my thread of the little gems I have received today ;)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/81224-spiritgirl-various-dcas-18.html

Best wishes

Keep on fighting!!! :D

Love Spiritgirl x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

• 6 months later...

:D Hiya friends

Well the "correspondence" which I was promised when these bozos phoned up and I refused to talk to them has now arrived.

Its the usual threatening letter stating that Crapital One have passed the alleged debt to them (which should not have happened as this alleged debt is still in dispute with CrapOne and TS are involved:mad:). Threats that if it is not paid in full within 10 days then it will be sent to Bryan Carter & Co Solicitors for litigation proceedings........hmm I seem to recognise that name from this site ;):D

I have duly sent off to Fredricksons a copy of the original CCA to CrapOne from way back in spring last year together with a copy of the letter to CrapOne advising the consequences of their default which followed later, and suggested Fredericksons peruse said enclosed correspondence in depth, then advise me in writing that the matter is closed.

Meantime I WILL be updating TS with a copy of Fredrickson's letter.........as this blatant disregard for procedure by CrapOne is a joke which is not funny!

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

If you get a letter from Carter it will be from a spotty youth one place down on the production line at the hi-tech offices in de havilland drive, Weighbridge.

But if you do get, and the matter is still in dispute, pop it in an envelope along with a note of complaint to the solicitors supervisors office in Leamington. They are getting to know all about Mr Carter.

Cap One unfortunately do this all the time. Remember to complain and keep complaining until you get a result.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Fredericksons have written back to say they have noted the contents of my letter to them and have referred the matter back to their Client. They will revert back to me once they have instructions, and in the meantime have placed the account on hold :)

Interesting to see how far CrapOne think they can push this now!!

I'll post back when I hear anything else. I'll bear in mind what you say N.P., if there is any contact from Mr Carter and his cronies!

Love SG x

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya friends :)

Well CrapOne have now written to me stating they are no longer dealing with my account and "It has been sold to Fredricksons International - they will be contacting you shortly".

Well I already know that BUT basically they have sold this account on although it is in dispute and they know they cannot provide a CCA - and now they have confirmed it in writing!

This case is with TS already and I've not heard anything back from them for a while. I think its time I updated TS on what the bozos are up to what say you guys?????

Oh, not heard anything from Fredericksons since they wrote back and said they were referring back to their Client either ;)

Love SG x

• 1 month later...
Which speicies?

roflmao :D well its not the three wise monkeys thats for sure!!

I've still not heard back from Fredericksons either friends...we must all be sitting in their in-tray!!

Love SG x

• 2 months later...

:rolleyes: well I heard from them today - they caught me unawares on the phone and I broke my own golden rule of not discussing matters.

I thought the girl sounded quite pleasant so decided to give her the benefit of the doubt...what a big mistake :mad:

Once she got in full flow she was constantly interrupting me telling me I had to pay them and refused to let me speak, so the phone went down.

I'm kicking myself now as I shouldn't have entered into a conversation with them in the first place (SG kicks her own rear LOL) :p

Anyhow I won't be making the same mistake again!

Love SG x

:rolleyes: I have now received a very threatening letter before action from these clowns!

I can't help but wonder what paperwork they are relying on, because they have certainly not sent anything to me by way of proof of this alleged debt despite a CCA request eons ago!

Will keep you posted.

Love SG x

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Ooh Rory, I'll have to try that one on Red!

I've just SAR Crap1 even though I had a CCJ from them. Lowell are on the case with it, but I was conned by CAB to answer and admit the first part of this debt, I won't do that now!

rory, on the OFT website it says they don't act for individuals so where do I send the letter??? :confused:

The Office of Fair Trading: Contact us

Love SG x

where do I send the letter??? :confused:

Send it to [email protected] or

Enquiries Unit

Office of Fair Trading

Fleetbank House

2-6 Salisbury Square

London, EC4Y 8JX.

Hi Spiritgirl

Thanks for your continuing help with YB.

Would you be able to have a look at my other thread for me.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/146601-mtb-halifax.html?highlight=spiritgirl

I have received court papers with this one . I have acknowledged but there are a few points I am unsure about with the defence.

Regards

Alamand

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya friends :)

LOL I spoke too soon ... on DMD's thread I said all was quiet :p

Got a letter this morning from Crapital One to tell me that the alleged account is no longer with the DCA who were acting on their behalf and has been returned to them so it is "important that I continue making payments" to Crapital One. Yeah...right :rolleyes:

So that's Fredericksons bitten the dust - lets see where it goes to next!!

Love SG x

Hi ya Spiritgirl

Another one bites the dust.

Thanks again for looking at my other thread regarding Halifax. I did get loads of advise and help and I have put a defence in.

I have offered another F&F.

After checking the application form again, I have noticed they have put 2 different account numbers on it, and both don't match the account number that they are taking me to court with, so I think we have got a bit more to fight them with, fingers crossed.

Thanks

Alamand

• 6 months later...

So that's Fredericksons bitten the dust - lets see where it goes to next!!

Its taken its time, I thought it had got lost LOL but its now gone to Lowell Financial - had a begging letter from them last week! :rolleyes:

I have read plenty of posts about those bozos on here so let the fun begin!!

Letter already gone off telling them to Foxtrot Oscar.:p

Love SG x