Moorcroft answer to CCA request

Justforfun

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear JFF

I refer to your recent correspondence. we are continuing to seek to obtain a copy of the Consumer Credit Agreement that you have requested. our systems provide for reviews to be sent to our client on a regular basis and this we are continuing do. i will contact you again as soon as the agreement has been made available to ourselves and confirm that at this stage the account has been placed on hold and that we will not seek to enforce the debt until such time as the agreement is obtained.

In the meantime however we believe that it may be of assistance to all parties if we also take this opportunity to ensure that any potential areas of dispute are addressed prior to any possible court action or further investigation. please could you give an indication of the information you will be providing, when giving evidence to the court or providing information to the relevant statutory authorities in relation to the alleged subject matter of the account.

please could you provide this information by return. we believe that this is a simple request that will assist in ensuring that all possible areas of dispute are identified as quickly as possible and potential costs and delays kept to a minimum level.

I thank you for your assistance and patience in this regard.

LMFAO:lol: