style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only joined last year but I've found this site invaluable. I have been helped with good advice for myself and have been given good advice in order to help other people. :)

I think this site deserves some sort of award for the help and support it gives people when they need it.

I'm sorry you don't feel the same way or am I missing something?

In what direction was the site supose to take? :confused:

SatNav????

I still use the tried and tested way of 'Asking Directions' a new invention us 'birds' have not taught to you 'blokes' :D

Many many years ago....

My Dad was tring to find his way out of a very foggy Blackpool. He needed to head towards Liverpool so he followed a car that had Liverpool stickers all over that back window thinking it would go in that direction. He ended up in a farm yard in the Lake District!! :o

lol well at least he was out of blackpool

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I still don't understand what is wrong with this site. Surely Dave alias Bankfodder could explain or is it just aktives opinion as he suggests? :confused:

There's nothing wrong with the site or its direction, Wino, or at least nothing that I am aware of, and I think this can be understood to be purely MTAR's personal opinion.

(If you start seeing banners for "get a bank loan" or "click here for a credit card", I was wrong in the above sentence! :razz:)

If you read THIS thread, and imagine what was edited from link 10

( wrongly in my opinion)

You will see why this might be the outcome.

In fact from memory, i would suggest that whole permalinks have been removed.

Im sorry to see anybody go, but if people dont like the reply they might get, they shouldnt comment at all.

Its just my opinion of course.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

I don't know what was edited from post #10, however, I imagine it was expletives or a personal attack. Both are against forum rules.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Guest louis wu

Whatever was deleted, I've looked at the links, and I still haven't got a clue.

If he wants to go, then so be it, everyone knows members can come and go as they please.

louis

Im not taking sides.

The question was asked why ?

I have given my opinion why.

Thats all.

• Haha 1

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

post prior to post 10 were presumptious- the reply was that the person making comments was presumptious, arrogant, unhelpful, unsupportive, and If people take a closer look, post 10 is not the only message edited, perhaps this was what has caused some upset?

If anyone would like to know, I'm sure if you mail Bigmac Versus you will get a response, as they edited the comments, fair enough, but they were not hurtful comments that would persuade someone to leave, just a bit personal maybe, and maybe I did go overboard, but people want support, prior to the post mentioned, I received the opposite,

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

My best directions were getting out of Calais but not using the motorway as it was blockaded.... "Follow that bus---- now don't follow that one but follow the other one instead when it comes off the roundabout at the other side..." Took us straight to the hotel we needed!

I think the OP thought the site would stick to bank claims only, but there is a lot of very useful allied information here and it is a shame to loose a good poster.

but they were not hurtful comments that would persuade someone to leave,
Which is why i said unfairly edited. IMO.

but people want support, prior to the post mentioned, I received the opposite,

Im glad to see you decided to stay, and i hope MTAR comes back soon too.

Is there anything you need help with that i can support you on. ?