style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

Just ignore the troll. Don't acknowledge its presence.

It wll get bored and go away eventually.

Oh darn it. I hardly even thinks he qualifies as a troll though. He's too weak for a troll. More like a little baby goblin in pampers with a dummy. I would have munched him up soon enough. Ok though. I must bow to the mod. Count yourself lucky this time Mr. Sensible. Know your place for future reference though. You may not have a mod come to your rescue next time. Mu ha ha ha ha.

Regards.

Baron Renog.

P.S. Didn't see your post Barracad. This was my last post. Please leave it! Mercy.

***In case anyone thinks i'm a loon and talking to myself in this thread I must inform any readers that the posts of an evil and nasty troll have been removed. It was a long and strenuous battle, but I eventually overcame the dark creature and he scuttled away with his tail between his legs. SO THERE! MU HA HA HA HA.***

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh darn it. I hardly even thinks he qualifies as a troll though. He's too weak for a troll. More like a little baby goblin in pampers with a dummy. I would have munched him up soon enough. Ok though. I must bow to the mod. Count yourself lucky this time Mr. Sensible. Know your place for future reference though. You may not have a mod come to your rescue next time. Mu ha ha ha ha.

Regards.

Baron Renog.

P.S. Didn't see your post Barracad. This was my last post.

Yeah Mr Sensible Gadget, I`ll get you next time

LAST POST

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Maybe not, this guys PM`ing now. Will someone shoot the Troll?

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Maybe not, this guys PM`ing now. Will someone shoot the Troll?

right then, if he is PMing you, simply put him in your ignore list. that way you will not be bothered by him,

you can do this through you user cp

right then, if he is PMing you, simply put him in your ignore list. that way you will not be bothered by him,

you can do this through you user cp

Heh heh, thanks Paul,

He doesn`t bother me at all, his banter is weak, I can handle it.

Should I send him a Harassment letter?

Are your debts secured troll...ahem, mr non-sensible?

As an Australian/Welsh national I take great offence at your comments about our fantastic wines. Snobbery at its utmost methinks...

And if you're in debt, as you say you are, shouldn't you be paying your creditors instead of showing off on here :p

The vast majority of us get told we can't afford or should not have life's essentials, let alone an exspensive bottle of plonk (er)...

No apologies needed - it's very easy to start talking to them, much harder to stop (bitter experience).

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

In due seriousness, before i moved house, some repulsive non descript oxygen thieving `thing` at MH, when on finding out i had just attended a family funeral told my partner that should i come into any inheritance they would make sure they got it. It was not even my debt, i have a common name. If i could have got to scotland that day, im afraid i wouldnt be able to type this now as they dont provide laptops in prison.

Oh I love MH. I had them on my back 2 years ago for a debt I'd never had. Push them hard enough and you get a nice little compensation cheque in the post for the 'inconvenience'. With my £25 cheque I went and bought a couple of nice bottles of Sancerre and toasted their total arrogance and utter incompetence.

Oh and in reference to Mr Sensible:

Troller is looking for a response...ANY response, and he will chum the waters with complaints, insults, compliments, and inflammatory tidbits hoping that someone...ANYONE, will take the bait. Generally quite harmless - practices a form of catch and release. Nonetheless, he can upset the delicate ecology of a discussion forum. Once a forum becomes aware of his presence, however, all feeding activity ceases and Troller must move on to more promising waters.

Troller

troller.jpg

i love that pic welshwoofs it makes good use of old computers.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I was called a racist once (which i am not) by a lovely chap from a tsb call centre in India

I got a statement on one of my accounts and i was attempting to make a payment but was disputing the charges applied.

I couldn't really understand him as his accent was so heavy so when i explained this he went mad at me

"i'm not continuing this conversation as you are being racist toward me"

What's weird is his accent cleared up when he began to shout at me.

I asked him when i had been racist and if this call was being recorded. He said i was being racist as i was having ago at the way he talked and that he was in India.

I told him that i was then ending the conversation. Took his name (Nathan apparently) and wrote a letter to TSB head office lambasting them and there staff. I threatened court action for slander and defamation and that i was so offended being called a racist that i was going to sue them. I asked for the phone call recording but they said they only keep them for two weeks (unless it gives them the upper hand in something)

They apologised and offered me £25 compo... I told them to stick it where the sun don't shine and i am pursuing this to the full extent of the law.. They have since offered me three more monetary payments (up to £100) and when i refused that offer they phoned me asking what they could do to stop this. I said i would get back to them.

I feel sorry for you Mr Sensible. This debate accumulating GENUINE experiences, mine for one and your two peneth, is enough to let any reader make their own mind up. Sad beings like you will no longer intimidate people and your frightened. Your nice home afforded on harassing others is at risk because we don't believe the likes of you any more.:D You have let yourself down and are an embaressment to any dca company trying to justify they dont intimidate:mad: I dont give two hoots for the gobeldygook from you mouth or dca's, a genuine person asking for advice has the law on their side and now realises it. We dont intentionally choose our circumstances and are coerced into believing all said is true from dcas untill CAG:rolleyes: I'm sure theres a compost bin with a space in it for you, you'll need it when youve ran out of abuse and fowl lingo, which is exampled day to day on the phone to the unsuspecting, hope you lose your house and status, because you dont cut it here, I bet your comments at first running down this site were proudly shown to your comrades, getting embaressed now dear troll. Just go away:-x

If I had a tenner for every lie, insult, abusive call, dodgy letter, illegal threat, false claims of harassment etc. from debtors I could have retired years earlier!!

As for "'I'd be able to fund my degree without the need for student loans", be very careful with those! You can't get out of them so easily as run of the mill debts. The Govt. are rather clever in that respect!....

I actually look forward to my calls now - it's quite amusing to see what these guys say, especially when you mention to them "you are aware taht i put it in writing to you taht I was recording all calls, aren't you?"

Click, buzz ....

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.