Missing information on Credit Report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I though this may be quite interesting!

Applied for a copy of my credit report with Equifax via post, a few weeks later I applied again for their online service.

Their online service shown a very old account that the paper version didnt. When I got the online report, the O2 account was 6 years and 2 days past the setteled date, so queried it straight away - the next day it dropped off.

My concern is why was it missing from the paper report they sent me? A bit naughty I think.

Ive asked Equifax and awaiting a reply.

progress.gif

When I received the paper version, the account would have been just under 6 years old, so not old enough to drop off.

Ive also checked some old paper credit reports that I have and none of them show this accoutn either.

Looking forward to Equifax have to say for themself!

Such a crap reply from Equifax

Thank you for your recent enquiry.

We acknowledge your comments in relation to your postal and online Credit Reports. The format of the two reports does vary with regard to the display of linked address information. The online Credit Report will show the information held at the address whereas the postal report will only list the linked address.

If you require further information on the content of your credit file, you may wish to visit: https://equifaxuk.custhelp.com. Here you can view our Frequently Asked Questions and submit an on-line query or attach supporting documentation via our "Ask a Question" facility, with no concerns about postal delays.

We hope the above details are of assistance to you.

Equifax Customer Services

My reply ive just drafted up

I dont quite seem to follow your reply.

My postal report shows credit accounts listed at my previous address as does my online report. However one of the accounts listed at my old address that shows on my online file does not show on my postal report.

Are you suggesting that to view all accounts held by Equifax, I must purchase the more expensive online report rather then my statutory report for £2?