HFO - harrassment and rudeness

Samphire
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5929 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think this has to be the most awful company I have ever had to deal with. Sent CCA - in return got copy of application - while waiting calls in the volume of 15 in as many minutes - they do not listen they speak through and over you.

Sent harrassment letter and letter stating I consider debt to still be in question due to what they sent me not being what I needed and not being enforcable. Recorded deleivery, signed for end of Dec .. still getting call's ... they cannot even pronouce my name right grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and I dislike them refering to me by my first name .. stopped calling the mobile and started to harrass the kids .. last time grandson was screaming house down so I put him on the phone to chat with them ... bless no call for a week.

Now, this guy calls again - told him to repspond to my letters --- vhy is his response ... grrrrrrrrr der cos I do not want to talk to you over the phone ... long and short of it I just got called studpid!!! by him who cannot pronouce my name.

So, now I contact trading standards? over the phone harrassment? and anyone else over his rudedness?

say "in writing only" then hang up

place the phone on the telly, so they can keep up with coronation street

ask them to hold the line for one moment, then just leave them hanging on, if you can be bothered keep going back and telling them, you'll only be a moment

DCA baiting can be fun, don't let them upset you, remember when they call you, it costs you nothing, it costs them money

say "in writing only" then hang up

place the phone on the telly, so they can keep up with coronation street

ask them to hold the line for one moment, then just leave them hanging on, if you can be bothered keep going back and telling them, you'll only be a moment

DCA baiting can be fun, don't let them upset you, remember when they call you, it costs you nothing, it costs them money

That is exactly what I did. They used to ring me 4 and 5 times a day. I haven't heard from them now since they became in default for my CCA!!! I always expect them to start again though!!!