Late payments with no agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Ive got two late payment markers listed with Littlewoods from 2004. The account is shown as closed with a closing date of 03/05/2004. Obiviously under the current guidelines, they will keep these late payments on file until 03/04/2010 :rolleyes:

I sent of for a SAR and received all the documents this morning. However no letters were included and no Consumer Credit Agreement was included.

Ive just phone the littlewoods Data Protection Unit and spoken to the member of staff that was assisgned to dealing with my SAR.

Her answer as to why these documents were not included was "We dont actually have the Consumer Credit Agreement and we dont have any of the original letters we sent out to you. Everything we have sent out to you is all that we hold on all our systems"

Is there anyway I can use this to get the account removed from the CRA's?

Now I know this must seem like an underhand tactic and me trying to find loopholes, however this information is very old. Its currently 5 years old and will still remain on my file for another 2 years. It does not in anyway reflect my current situation.

Any advice/tips grealty appreciated :)

Unfortunately, the CRA's are very hard to deal with in terms of getting the markers removed.

Best bet may be to go down the route of asking for a copy of your default notice and then going through the process on the sticky.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

They usually don't stay on your file for that long - even so, they shouldn't affect your credit history too much and should soon drop off - it depends on whether you feel they are affecting things enough to want to figh to get them removed.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

They usually don't stay on your file for that long - even so, they shouldn't affect your credit history too much and should soon drop off - it depends on whether you feel they are affecting things enough to want to figh to get them removed.

They stay on your file for six years from the date the account was closed. The late payment markers are from 2003 and the account was closed in 2004, so I still have another two years before they drop off.

Even though there really old, being on my credit file will still have a negative effect, which is why i want to try and get them removed.

As I said, it may be a battle, but if it is affecting you, then go for it, but you may well find it's an uphill struggle.

i don't wish to appear negative, but wanted you to be realistic abut this - the CRA's will beleive the credit company over you every time.