Thames Credit

cheddar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Just a quick one, they're collecting on behalf of Lloyds TSB for my hubby, we thought it may have been SB but turns out is only 5 years since acknowledgement, but we do know for a fact the entire balanc is purely going to be made up of charges.

Of course we will start a claim for the charges to LTSB but what do I do with Thames in the meantime? Obviously he's just getting the standard 'we don't care what you say give us the money letters...its not SB etc' at the moment...

I've look for a letter but would it just be as simple to state to them that the amount is in dispute with LTSB?

Ched

Ex CAG helper ^_^

I think that before you tell them the account is in dispute, you should start the ball rolling with a claim. I have only seen one letter regarding pointing out to debt collectors that accounts are in dispute and it is on the link below. Unfortunately it really deals with people that are at the court stage, but you never know, you could possibly tweak it to suit your needs:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/125577-metropolitan-collection-services-action.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Nah i think that letter is too far removed from what i am trying to get through, i think just a simple, account in dispute with LTSB should do it just so they are aware and if any action is taken by Thames in the meantime (which i very much doubt) it will probably take so long that i'll be at court stage or the test case will be over lol!

I just could have sworn i'd seen a template for an account/amount in dispute...

Ex CAG helper ^_^