CCA & Sainsburys Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4891 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a CCA request to Blair Oliver Scott on 30/07/07 regarding my Sainsburys Bank Visa and so far have not received anything from them. I have been paying them £7 a month through CCCS with all interest and charges frozen. I have had a call from Sainsburys bank saying they are no longer prepared to accept the token payments and interest and charges will start again. This month I've been charged £150. Can I now send a letter saying the account is in default and stop payments until they send me a CCA. It looks like Sainsburys Bank are dealing with the account again and not Blair Oliver Scott. Which one should I send the letter to.

As Blair Oliver & Scott have returned it, they are obviously not confident that an agreement exists (let alone one that contains the prescribed terms and is executed properly)....I would send a CCA request to Sainsbury's bank immediately to put the account in to dispute !! and quote the fact that they are not allowed to continue collection whilst the account is in dispute....I notice you have had a telephone call as well....write at the bottom that you will only correspond in writing and any calls made to you will be regarded as harrassment and treated as such !!!

The excessive charges are obviously a separate issue !!

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Sainsbury and Blair Oliver and Scott are a nightmare, i sent a CCA to them last december and never actually got a copy until September of this year, they claim one was sent in March which is way outside the 12 + 2 + 1 month, but they seem to take little interest in the legal timeframes, looking forward to them explaining this one in court, if the CCA time has expired then i would send them a sod off letter, this may get a reaction.

Good luck

David

Sainsbury and Blair Oliver and Scott are a nightmare, i sent a CCA to them last december and never actually got a copy until September of this year, they claim one was sent in March

They do this habitually - I would love to see them try it on in front of a judge:o

Sainsbury's bank will just send you a copy of your application form and a set of T&C's current at today's date and say they have complied. They are a nightmare, they continue to charge me interest and charges even though the account is in dispute. They will be reported to TS shortly!

Good luck :)

You're lucky, Duffers Mum,I didn't even get an application form, just two sets of T&Cs!

Can't help on the timeframe question I'm afraid, Chelsie. I would think you'd start again as you're CCAing a different company (albeit for the same debt) but I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than me will be along to confirm or deny.

Best of luck!

:p Wanting out of the red and into the pink! :p

If I've been nice please tip my scales. If I've been naughty, tip 'em twice! ;)

CURRENTLY CAGGING -

NatWest Bank - no response to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), 40 days passed

Natwest CC - no response to CCA, 12+30 days passed. Calls continue, I ignore.

Sainsburys CCs x 2 - Current T&Cs rec'd in response to CCA request. Letter sent re lack of prescribed terms. Calls continue, mobile set to auto ignore.

Capital One - Copy application form rec'd in response to CCA. Letter sent re lack of prescribed terms. Standard final response received. Calls continue, I ignore.