Lost is Back **SPOILER ALERT **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5779 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point about Aaron, though I didn't think Desmond was one the 6.

Spelt Aaron, Dave, I would have thought, and it is another ominous choice of name, like Locke and Rousseau. ;-)

...and Faraday (Michael) who obviously was very much a pioneer in Electromagnetics.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Is that Desmond's surname in Lost? I hadn't noticed.
Yup. I picked up the link instantly. probably too much time spent in David Hume Tower at Edinburgh University.

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Back on in USA on 24th April, so presumably back on Sky on 27th April?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Ah, that's how far I got too as well then.

It's good to see that we are finally getting some explanations, especially about the plane in the ocean.

So, the Oceanic 6: Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sayid, Sun and... ?

I assumed Aaron, but not sure if he would count?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I know that, but not sure if they would count him as a 'survivor' anyway - if you think about, the 'Oceanic 6' is a name that the media will have given the survivors, and they would probably want Aaron to be included in the publicity etc, hence may be one of the 6.

If they're not counting him then I have no idea who it could be. Aaron is the only possible candidate.

No idea unless that is the "errand" that Frank had to run.

Anyway, more importantly, where did he come from? He is a similar age to Alex - we know Alex was born on the island, but what about her boyfriend?

I know that, but not sure if they would count him as a 'survivor' anyway - if you think about, the 'Oceanic 6' is a name that the media will have given the survivors, and they would probably want Aaron to be included in the publicity etc, hence may be one of the 6.

If they're not counting him then I have no idea who it could be. Aaron is the only possible candidate.

Sawyer or Michael would be more likely candidates, or even either Bernard or Rose (although I never thought of them as "main" characters).

Actually, there is something else that bothers me: How come Alex herself was born at all? The whole Juliet plot is that pregnant women die on the island, as do their babies, yet Rousseau didn't.

Rousseau conceived Alex BEFORE she got to the island, she was pregnant before she got there - it's only woman who get pregnant on the island that die, which is why Sun will be ok, and why Aaron was born ok and Claire was fine.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Sawyer or Michael would be more likely candidates, or even either Bernard or Rose (although I never thought of them as "main" characters).

I think Sawyer is the one in the coffin who Jack refers to as "neither friend nor family". Michael has already assumed another identity. Two in fact - the one he was using in New York, and the one he was using on the freighter so not sure about him, and I imagine Bernard and Rose will want to stay on the island because if they leave, her illness will return and she will die.

Anyway, the main reason I think it is Aaron is because I remember reading an interview with one of the writers, who stated that we would know who the Oceanic 6 were by the end of episode 7. The only person to be revealed in ep 7 was Sun, so if what he said was true then we must have already known who the other 5 were, which would make Aaron one of them.

• 3 weeks later...

24th April in the US.

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Watched the first episode of Pushing Daisies, but ITV in their wisdom have now decided to drop the second episode and move straight on to the third. The reason? Bloomin football. :mad:

Already one step ahead of you there, but it's not the point really is it? What a ridiculous decision to skip an episode!