Lost is Back **SPOILER ALERT **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5800 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep, and every other torrent is fine, just not ANY of the ones I have for Lost.

Seems ok now though, looking back up to speed.

Very odd blip though.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched it. I have the same one you do.

Is there another part - I didn't think it was a two-parter?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

Just watched it. I have the same one you do.

Is there another part - I didn't think it was a two-parter?

Right, I figured it out out. The 'first' part is actually a reallu useful recap of the entire story to date. This is known as S04E00. The real episode 1, S04E01 is the one I descrobes earlier.

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Ahh - I haven't seen S04E00.

Still, what did you make of E01 then?

I'm a bit confused as to why Desmond didn't go with Loche when he saw Charlie's hand with the message on it, first hand so-to-speak.

...and who are the 6? We know 3 of them.

...and what the hell was that with Charlie being dead, but not?

------------

------------

Only one day to go and my HD box is playing up.

Called Sky and an engineers coming out Thursday.

It better hold in there till tommorow night;)

HAk

Seen it now, did my nut because only 1 episode, and came here with my eyes closed to check if someone had 2 episodes and you were discussing it all. :shock: All good, I have the same as you lot.

Which leads me to my question: How come it's advertised as giving answers? Because at the moment, I am even more confused! :oops:

One thing I know is that now I want to watch it all over again from series 1 as it's made me realised how long ago it was since I first saw it! :-D

Well I haven't seen any of what you lot obviously have:confused: -will wait til its on tonight and I agree with Bookie-will suggest my Mothers Day prezzie this year is the entire series as far as possible on DVD.

Seen it now, did my nut because only 1 episode, and came here with my eyes closed to check if someone had 2 episodes and you were discussing it all. :shock: All good, I have the same as you lot.

Which leads me to my question: How come it's advertised as giving answers? Because at the moment, I am even more confused! :oops:

One thing I know is that now I want to watch it all over again from series 1 as it's made me realised how long ago it was since I first saw it! :-D

Could not agree more!!

Just watched it and they could have fitted the important stuff in 1 minute.

I hope we get some answers fast!!!!

Just off the subject I have heard they are cutting Prison Break short and ending it middle of Feb.. Any one else heard this!!

Could not agree more!!

Just watched it and they could have fitted the important stuff in 1 minute.

I hope we get some answers fast!!!!

Just off the subject I have heard they are cutting Prison Break short and ending it middle of Feb.. Any one else heard this!!

Well, all these shows are affected by the writers' strike so that might have something to do with it. My wife's doing her nut because all the shows I downloads for her from the US have stopped!

As for who Oceanic 6 are, we know three of them (Jack, Kate, Hurley), and other than that I think we can definitely discount Desmond.

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Ah, but does it necessarily mean 6 survivors? I know that was my first thought too, but it could be another misdirection.

If it does mean survivors, then Sawyer has to be one of them, he's one of the show's crowd pleasers. If evenly spread between men and women, that would possibly mean Sun and Claire are the other 2.

Doesn't mean that there aren't any left behind on the Island, mind you. :-)

Oh, great, I was just looking for Claire's name as I couldn't remember it and came across this about Jack: "After escaping the island, he becomes drug-addicted and suicidal because he longs to return to the island". Lovely. :-|

Yeah, but we knew that about him at the end of season 3.

------------

------------

:shock: I had forgotten that bit! :shock:

If you don't see me on CAG in the next few days, you know where I am and what I am doing. :razz:

Bookie becomes drug-addicted and suicidal because she longs to return to CAG :o

come back Bookie !!!!

was going to make a reference to life imitating art but we are talking lost

Do you mean to say you haven't seen polar bears running around your garden?

...or black smoke?

(mind you, I got a letter from the council this morning informing me that despite the council tax going up AGAIN, that they will no longer be collecting garden refuse in the summer, so I expect to see quite a lot more 'black smokle' in people's gardens soon.)

------------

------------

Talking about black smoke will we ever find out what the hell that was.

I hope we start getting answer soon its so frustrating!!

It's the security system for Dharma. Cerberus they called it.

Gawd - donchunonuffink?

(don't know how it can impersonate anyone though - assuming it did - Black Smoke is a slang term for opium, so maybe the people getting near to it just hallucinate, I don't know....bah!)

------------

------------

It's the security system for Dharma. Cerberus they called it.

Gawd - donchunonuffink?

I never realized that, durrrr!!:p

:confused::confused:

I get easily confused with this program :lol:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .