Lost is Back **SPOILER ALERT **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5806 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:) Hi all

Call me sad if you want but Lost is back next Sunday.

Just watched the last episode before it finished and I cant wait.

Post your views on the show.

HAK:D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me sad if you want but Lost is back next Sunday.

Hi Sad :p:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Nice one .. . Prison break is back this week as well, i think it's tomorrow night. Although i have seen the next 2 episodes already.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Nice one .. . Prison break is back this week as well, i think it's tomorrow night. Although i have seen the next 2 episodes already.

Im a mad prison break fan as well!!:D

Another good thing to watch before Prison Break is on tommorow is Ross Kemp in Afganastan. It looks like its going to get good.

HAK

Is the Ross Kemp in Afghanistan more than one programe, a series?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Yes its a series. If you missed last week its not such a big deal it was the run up to them getting over there.

HAK

I have it on Sky+, will watch it tomorrow sometime..

WARNING TO ALL

I can't wait for Lost. I felt like I lost a limb when the last series finished.

3 more days for me!!!

I'm REALLY sad, and have completed all the tasks etc... on Find815.com as well.

I've managed to steer clear of the spoilers on Lostpedia though! ;-)

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Mmmmmm....two hour season premiere tonight....:)

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Oooohhh - so whad'ya make of that then!?

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

Oooh can't wait for the return of Lost. Can't make my mind up who I fancy the most - Jack or Sawyer .... how about you other ladies out there, which one would you choose if they were on offer ???:p

Lost and Heroes - both brilliant programmes! I can't wait for Heroes to return too!

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Oooohhh - so whad'ya make of that then!?
Right, i'm puzzled. I just downloaded s04e01, which starts with Charlie at the TV terminal thng, and ends with Jack meeting a new guy in the rain. So....can anyone tell me if I've downloaded the first part of the two parter or the second? It would be even better if somone could link me to a wee torrent for the part I don't have....:)

I have no idea - haven't seen it yet ;-)

Just wanted to stir things up - Lol!

I can't even get a torrent to work. Tried lots now and...zip. Connected to hundreds of peers, yet no D/L speed at all.

I have no idea what is happening. Maybe the tracker is overloaded with so many people connecting.

------------

------------

Ooooohhhh......just watched episode 1. :D

Nope...still baffled. :confused:

Have you got port forwarding correctly set up on your router?

I have no idea - haven't seen it yet ;-)

Just wanted to stir things up - Lol!

I can't even get a torrent to work. Tried lots now and...zip. Connected to hundreds of peers, yet no D/L speed at all.

I have no idea what is happening. Maybe the tracker is overloaded with so many people connecting.