Bt ??? Hopeless

chickaroo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4985 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok this is the story i have my first bill for bt in nov 60.58 paid 20.00 off it then 40.58 last week admittedly late but i paid it

I get mt 2nd bill 21/01/08 for 134.44(41.00) paid 94.44 new bill to be paid by 1/02/08.

My phone line on the 24/01/08 became restricted so i couldnt call out,next morning i couldnt ring the no.

I contact bt and im told im getting my line terminated i will have to re apply for connection but will incur charges? Y OK I WAS LATE!! with my bill but it is paid and in theory i owe 94.44 but i have till 1/02 to pay it.

I told them i dont want to be disconnected offered to pay 50.00 over the phone but they said they would take the 50.00 then hace a word with cancellations?/

Seems so unfair or is it me??

BT are, unfortunately, a law unto themselves.

You could try speaking to a manager and prevail upon their kindness - you never know, it might work.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.