• Tweets

• Monika the first four pages of the Private parking section have at least 12 of our members who have also been caught out on this scam site. That's around one quarter of all our current complaints. Usually we might expect two current complaints for the same park within 4 pages.  So you are in good company and have done well in appealing to McDonalds in an effort to resolve the matter without having  paid such a bunch of rogues. Most people blindly pay up. Met . Starbucks and McDonalds  are well aware of the situation and seem unwilling to make it easier for motorists to avoid getting caught. For instance, instead of photographing you, if they were honest and wanted you  to continue using their services again, they would have said "Excuse me but if you are going to go to Mc donalds from here, it will cost you £100." But no they kett quiet and are now pursuing you for probably a lot more than £100 now. They also know thst  they cannot charge anything over the amount stated on the car park signs. Their claims for £160 or £170 are unlawful yet so many pay that to avoid going to Court. When the truth is that Met are unlikely to take them to Court since they know they will lose. The PCNs are issued on airport land which is covered by Byelaws so only the driver can be pursued, not the keeper. But they keep writing to you as they do not know who was driving unless you gave it away when you appealed. Even if they know you were driving they should still lose in Court for several reasons. The reason we ask you to fill out our questionnaire is to help you if MET do decide to take you to Court in the end. Each member who visited the park may well have different experiences while there which can help when filling out a Witness statement [we will help you with that if it comes to it.] if you have thrown away the original PCN  and other paperwork you obviously haven't got a jerbil or a guinea pig as their paper makes great litter boxes for them.🙂 You can send an SAR to them to get all the information Met have on you to date. Though if you have been to several sites already, you may have done that by now. In the meantime, you will be being bombarded by illiterate debt collectors and sixth rate solicitors all threatening you with ever increasing amounts as well as being hung drawn and quartered. Their letters can all be safely ignored. On the odd chance that you may get a Letter of Claim from them just come back to us and we will get you to send a snotty letter back to them so that they know you are not happy, don't care a fig for their threats and will see them off in Court if they finally have the guts to carry on. If you do have the original PCN could you please post it up, carefully removing your name. address and car registration number but including dates and times. If not just click on the SAR to take you to the form to send to Met.
    • In order for us to help you we require the following information:- [if there are more than one defendant listed - tell us] 1 defendant   Which Court have you received the claim from ? County Court Business Centre, Northampton   Name of the Claimant ? LC Asset 2 S.A R.L   Date of issue – . 28/04/23   Particulars of Claim   What is the claim for –    (1) The Claimant ('C') claims the whole of the outstanding balance due and payable under an agreement referenced xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and opened effective from xx/xx/2017. The agreement is regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 ('CCA'), was signed by the Defendant ('D') and from which credit was extended to D.   (2) D failed to comply with a Default Notice served pursuant to s87 (1) CCA and by xx/xx/2022 a default was recorded.   (3) As at xx/xx/2022 the Defendant owed MBNA LTD the sum of 12,xxx.xx. By an agreement in writing the benefit of the debt has been legally assigned to C effective xx/xx/2022 and made regular upon C serving a Notice of Assignment upon D shortly thereafter.   (4) And C claims- 1. 12,xxx.xx 2. Interest pursuant to Section 69 County Courts Act 1984 at a rate of 8% per annum from xx/01/2023 to xx/04/2023 of 2xx.xx and thereafter at a daily rate of 2.52 to date of judgement or sooner payment. Date xx/xx/2023   What is the total value of the claim? 12k   Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ? Yes   Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? No   Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? N/A Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? Credit Card   When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? After   Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ? Online   Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/Equifax /Etc...) ? Yes, but amount differs slightly   Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. DP issued claim   Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? Not that I recall...   Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? Not that I recall...   Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ? Yes   Why did you cease payments? Loss of employment main cause   What was the date of your last payment? Early 2021   Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? No   Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? No   -----------------------------------
    • Hello CAG Team, I'm adding the contents of the claim to this thread, but wanted to open the thread with an urgent question: Do I have to supply a WS for a claim with a court date that states " at the hearing the court will consider allocation and, time permitting, give an early neutral evaluation of the case" ? letter is an N24 General Form of Judgement or Order, if so, then I've messed up again. Court date 25 May 2024 The letter from court does not state (like the other claims I have) that I must provide WS within 28 days.. BUT I have recently received a WS from Link for it! making me think I do need to!??
    • Massive issues from Scottish Power I wonder if someone could advise next steps. Tennant moved out I changed the electric into my name I was out the country at the time so I hadn't been to the flat. During sign up process they tried to hijack my gas supply as well which I made it clear I didn't want duel fuel from them but they still went ahead with it. Phoned them up again. a few days later telling them to make sure they stopped it but they said too late ? had to get my current supplier to cancel it. Paid £50 online to ensure there was money covering standing charges etc eventually got to the flat no power. Phoned Scottish Power 40 minutes to get through they state I have a pay as you go meter and that they had set me up on a credit account so they need to send an engineer out which they will pass my details onto. Phone called from engineer asking questions , found out the float is vacant so not an emergency so I have to speak to Scottish Power again. Spoke with the original person from Scottish Power who admitted a mistake (I had told her it was vacant) and now states that it will take 4 weeks to get an appointment but if I want to raise a complaint they will contact me in 48 hours and it will be looked at quicker. Raised a complaint , complaints emailed me within 24 hours to say it will take 7 days till he speaks with me. All I want is power in the property would I be better switching over to EON who supply the gas surely they could sort it out quicker? One thing is for sure I will never bother with Scottish Power ever again.    
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

info: CCCS PAYPLAN experiences

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i contacted CCS for a soenm debt advise before i went bankrupt last month, they were terrible .

they didn't want to help me at all as i did not have enough disposable income . so i suggested them about BR and they say no don't go there u earn too little so it won't help you ! the woman on the phoene suggested to me that they can only help me if i can enter into a DMP with them if not well she said don't bother contacting us .. that was her own word not mine !

then i went to see with National Debt line they were a lot better and gave soewm really good advise. by my own experience i rather recomand National debtline than CCCS . the CAb was also quite good especially with my Bankruptcy form !

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i rather recomand National debtline than CCCS

National Debtline do not offer DMPs so the advice they give will always be totally impartial. I also know that the level of training that an NDL adviser receives is significantly greater than those of CCCS/Payplan.

Hi.

On Monday I sent a message to CCCS, via their online service, informing them that Blair, Oliver, Scott were now in default of my CCA request and that I wanted them to stop paying this debt and told them I would hold that protion of the payment in a savings account for the time being in case a credit agreement did turn up. This is the reply I received today.

- Hi there, You must contact us IMMEDIATELY on the number below to discuss the above matter. We cannot agree to reduced payments as you can afford to pay £155 as your budget clearly shows. There are also many risks that you face by not paying your debts and we need to make sure that you are making a completely informed decision in regards to ceasing payments. The debt will not be put on hold until you call us. Kind Regards xx xx Correspondence Support Counsellor 0845 279 8668 Weekdays 8am to 6pm

I have a feeling I may end up doing the same as fredbassett and come off my DMP.

Hopefully I will get a chance to ring them tomorrow. I will be letting them know that I am well aware of the OFT guidelines regarding CCA request as well as the guidelines regarding creditors refusing to deal with appointed representatives and contacting the debtor directly instead.

As I stated somewhere before. I sometimes think that I know more than these people do. Recently, I contacted my local CCCS office, and when I mentioned the guidelines regarding contact, the person I spoke to knew nothing about them.

Incidentally, what are the many risks I face by not paying this debt when an enforcable agreement is not produced?

I think that by being part funded by these institution they are a bit one sided. They will take the money and pass it on to your creditors, fair enough. But stir te water and ou might find out whose side they are really on.

National Debtline do not offer DMPs so the advice they give will always be totally impartial. I also know that the level of training that an NDL adviser receives is significantly greater than those of CCCS/Payplan.

Even their website makes mention of the guidelines on CCA requests. Had I seen their site before going to CCCS I might well have been dealing with these debts myself.

Edited by djgordyp

HALIFAX: 13/01/07 Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter (marked as rec'd 16/01)

Paid in full in March 07

when I went to CCCS a couple of years ago the person I got was very judgemental and I felt as if I was being looked down upon for asking for help. The people at Payplan were better but suggested a remortgage. They put me in touch with the company that is associated to them and they then lost my driving licence.

I found this site and feel a lot more empowered in being able to deal with things myself.

Gemspan

I have had a very positive experience with CCCS.

I e-mailed to tell them that the Co-op were in default after 12+2 days. They phoned me up and were very encouraging. They asked me to keep them informed of progress and said they would withhold the Co-op's allocation. If they did not produce the CCA within the timescales then they would share out the Co-op's allocation between the other debtors. They even encouraged me to CCA the other credit card debts.

Incidentally, the Co-op have admitted that they are unable to find the CCA (as the account used to be with Northern Rock), so the CCCS have done exactly as they suggested and distributed the Co-op's share between the others.:)

Halifax: WON - Following complaint to FOS I have been offered a refund of all interest and charges since entering DMP!:D

Co-op: admitted no CCA! Account now passed onto Fredrickson International.

Fredrickson International: referred them back to the Co-op as no CCA available!!!

when I went to CCCS a couple of years ago the person I got was very judgemental and I felt as if I was being looked down upon for asking for help. The people at Payplan were better but suggested a remortgage. They put me in touch with the company that is associated to them and they then lost my driving licence.

I found this site and feel a lot more empowered in being able to deal with things myself.

Gemspan

So Payplan told you to turn unsecured debt into secured debt.

I'm really shocked by this.

I have had a very positive experience with CCCS.

I e-mailed to tell them that the Co-op were in default after 12+2 days. They phoned me up and were very encouraging. They asked me to keep them informed of progress and said they would withhold the Co-op's allocation. If they did not produce the CCA within the timescales then they would share out the Co-op's allocation between the other debtors. They even encouraged me to CCA the other credit card debts.

Incidentally, the Co-op have admitted that they are unable to find the CCA (as the account used to be with Northern Rock), so the CCCS have done exactly as they suggested and distributed the Co-op's share between the others.:)

Opposite of what I was told. The guy I spoke to at CCCS told me they would only stop payments if the FOS said the debt was to be written off.

How can aCCA letter or any complaint be taken seriously if I can't stop the payments?

HALIFAX: 13/01/07 Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter (marked as rec'd 16/01)

Paid in full in March 07

Guest sharonsmith

hi everyone

i currently use Consumer credit counnselling services CCCS to pay off 5 of my creditors. They worked out my buget for me and added things that i dont usually allow for to make my free money at the end of the month less than it actually is so according to them i only have £25 a month left. so they spread that over my 5 creditors and pay each of them £5 a month. they are all accepting that, so that is what i pay. I will hopefully pay some more off soon when i can afford it. but for now i pay them all £5 a month.

so i dont understand how people are syaing that CCCS wouldnt touch them cos they got less than £100 a month left to spend, cos i only have £25 a month, so it dont make sense.

I'm looking at our expenditure and I know somewhere on here someone had a list (I think from Payplan) of the maximum on each expenditure, that creditors would accept and what expenditure they wouldn't accept.

Can anyone point me towards this. I need to check it before I hand this back to the bank.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

This is my first time to this site, looking for help at the moment and

reviewing all my options I am at the start of a really nasty journey I think.

I owe around £50k on 7 credit cards and 2 storecards I am a homeowner

but cannot get a remortgage.

I am thinking of doing a DMP via payplan or cccs but apprehensive.

Any views on this would be appreciated I am really worried at the moment

feeling low and vunerable I do not want to sell my home as I look after

my elderly mother

Thanks all

Deanee

Hi Deanee and welcome to CAG.

You really need to start a thread of your own on your situation in order for you to get the appropriate help and advice, otherwise your posts will get lost in this thread. If you don't know how to start your own thread have a read here

Can you also let us know when these cards were first taken out, if there is PPI on them and do you have any idea if there are charges on the cards e.g. late payment, overlimit charges.

Try not to worry, you are not going to lose your home.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with Payplan, and have been since 2005. I do remember some discussion about not being able to do a dmp with them if I couldn't raise the £100 per month for the creditors. Fortunately at that time I could, but against over £20000 of debt between 4 creditors, it was a drop in the ocean.

Since being a member of CAG I've CCA'd all the creditors, and only Egg came back with what I think is an enforceable credit agreement (maybe it isn't :???:).

So I told Payplan about the unenforceable agreements, and my wishes to cease payments to them until they produced the proper agreements. They did try to sway me into continuing payment, but I confirmed that I wished to stop, and they redistributed my payment to Egg only (the other creditors are still listed but do not get any of the money). I've now only got 18 mths left to finish paying them in full.

Payplan are a pain to get in touch with, it's very hit-and-miss sometimes, which can be annoying when you have an urgent question. This is why I'm now thinking of dealing with the creditor direct - I'm paying more on my DMP than I would have been if I was paying minimum payments each month in the normal manner. I asked Payplan about doing a F&F with Egg, and got no reply back :evil:.

Not sure how payplan would react though if I decide to go it alone, though.

I consulted both cccs and payplan last year. cccs would only help me if I could eat for a month on the price of a mars bar and save transport costs by walking to work without buying any shoes. Payplan were more friendly and flexible in their approach but referred me to an associated company to try re-mortgaging (to reduce mortgage costs rather than consolidate unsecured debt). They both supplied template letters and useful advice but could not help further. My creditors seemed to like cccs and dislike payplan.

Some of the "government guidelines" for allowable expenditure varied massively between the two. Has anybody found an authorative source for these figures?

Halifax (current accounts, credit card, old mortgage, secured loan)

thread here

MBNA (three credit cards)

thread here

firstdirect (a current account, two mortgage accounts, old loans, old credit card)

they've sold my current account. thread here.

Royal Mail

Claim issued by former employer Royal Mail, thread here.

I counterclaimed and won. They paid in full.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in a CCCS DMP, its been running for 20 months now. As I slowly began to appreiciate just what sort of clarts I'd got myself into that cold clammy dread feeling settled on me. I found the CCCS details from the BBC website and figured that as they were funded by some of my creditors and were a charity that did not charge, they would be a 'good bet'. That first phone call to them brought such blessed relief, they just dealt with the facts, no judgements or anything remotely like that. I've since a had a few budget reviews with them, all bar one went like clockwork. The one that didn't was no big deal just a difference of opinion on what a reasonable amount to spend on broadband was. I'm looking at being debt free in less than 3 years now, all bar 2 of my creditors (MBNA and Halifax) have frozen interest.

Just managed to get CCCS to reduce my monthly payment without question. Just wondered if anyone else has done this. They obviously realise people are going through hard times now what with the rate of inflation and so on.

Paid in full in March 07

• 2 months later...

Hi

I joined the Payplan debt management plan last November. I found the whole situation very daunting, as I had never been in that situation before, and felt ashamed and embarrassed about my situation.

Payplan have been excellent, they have made me feel that I am not alone, and have always been on the end of the phone whenever I needed someone to talk to or ask a question. It is free of charge, so does not cost anything to set up. I am paying back £150 each month to my creditors. It enables me to almost just get on with my life, knowing that the payments are being made to my creditors through Payplan each month.

Payplan have a legal team who have dealt with my letters and claim forms before which is a great help.

I definately would recommend Payplan.

Payplan also has other services available - my friend is in an IVA and has remortgaged through Who's Lending which Payplan also deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I contacted CCCS after seeing a link to their website on Martin Lewis' site.

We are on a joint DMP with CCCS and they have been brilliant, they are very understanding on the phone and you can contact them through their website and they reply swiftly to any query you have.

I like the fact they also take the burden away from you and deal with creditors on your behalf when setting up a DMP. Although creditors are under no obligation to stop interest or charges whilst you make reduced payments to them I am sure CCCS helps to persuade them to stop.

Being in debt is a very heavy burden when Peter has finally had enough of being robbed to pay Paul. CCCS has helped us to live again and sleep at night without the heavy sinking feeling of debt. We know we owe alot but we can sort of live a normal life whilst paying our creditors.

I only initially contacted CCCS online to set my own repayment plans with my credit card creditors. It has worked with 3 of the 8 but the others I am battling with help on here! However, one of them phoned yesterday to say now that I have been on a repayment plan of £20 p.m. with interest frozen and no charges, for 6 months, they cannot continue as it costs them £20 to check if I have paid the £20 !!!!!!! So, next month they will hand the account over to their DCA to sort a plan out with me. Can they do this? I did advise them that there hadn't been a change in our circumstances and that my current account with them had a stay on over £4 k for illicit charges!

Where do I stand now ? :???::mad:

• 2 months later...

I've been with Payplan for almost two years. On the whole they have been excellent. My only gripes are about a lack of communication. They didn't advise me whether my creditors were happy with their monthly payments- Capital One want more but aren't getting. BOS have started charging interest and fees again- Payplan never told me it was BOS policy to charge for a few months, stop, then start again.

On the whole, thumbs up!

Hi all. I got in touch with CCCS roughly two years ago about my credit card debts. Total was around 30k. I'm self employed and my partner is a teacher. Having gone through the whole income and expenditure thing their response was "you don't have enough income to pay anything, so only pay £1 per month to each of your creditors". They refused to actually communicate with any of the creditors and just left us hanging. I suppose that it was a bit of a relief to talk to someone about the debt, and to have the idea of priority and non-priority debt explained, but I did expect rather more of them.

I'm planning to do the whole CCA business with my creditors. Wondering if it is better to try for the charges/penalties repayment first?

BTW. It is fantastic to find a site like this where people can share experiences. I don't feel so alone with my debts anymore. Power.

• 1 month later...

I've been with Payplan since March 2006, creditors are now charging me interest and I'm thinking of going it alone. I want to be able to pay off a creditor if I get the money but I can't with them.

Now sure how it will all work though.

A friend of mine ran up some serious debt without telling anyone, got remarried and didn't tell other half....he's now in a Debt Management plan with Payplan who I must say sound like they've been fantastic...certainly relieved the burden of having all these companies at your beck and call and on the phone every 5 minutes.

Anyway, this friend is shortly retiring and has a small insurance policy coming out so I suggested using that to propose a full and final settlement with the creditors organised by Payplan, probably each would get about 20% of their debt. The first suggestion was going for an IVA which was rejected by my friend because that would mean telling the new other half...so Payplan are going to attempt to get all these settled without the IVA. We are talking over £60k (which includes a whole bundle of interest and charges) in debts so it's not insignificant, but they sounded hopeful. Under the DMP payments were running at approximately £150 a month and if continued could never be paid off during the remainder of his lifetime, so full and finals are possible and I'll keep you advised of what transpired.. - there's always hope, irrespective the size of your debt...

• 3 weeks later...

Its odds on that you'll get defaults showing on your credit reference files. As to getting a mortgage that's going to depend very much on how much deposit you put down. In theory the greater your deposit the better chance of getting a mortgage and also the best mortgage rate. Lenders are being pretty picky right now and unless you have a perfect credit history you'll find it hard to get a mortgage.

Of course there is another way of looking at it - those people who are able to obtain mortgages are the ones that will give the bank the most profit. Whilst house prices are still falling that large deposit gets whittled away, best to clear up your debts and bide your time. In a few years time when folks have payed their credit cards off and the banks realise that they don't make money unless they lend itn things will be better as they compete for our custom. Me? well I am set to be debt free in 30 months and mortgage free in another 10 years - they can stuff it I won't be wanting to borrow money ever again and I'm going to be dam picky where I park my cash too. I know quite a few 'young 'uns' who are busy stashing their cash, living with Mum and Dad and will pay cash for a house. They are using permium bonds - surprising that on £80k saved the actual rate of return (on the wins) is a lot higher than the banks are offering - food for thought!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have started a dmp with cccs which has been running for two months now. All bar MBNA have agreed to participate, so they are chasing me for more money, which I dont have. I am thinking that an IVA might be a better option as all of the debt will be squared away in 5 years.

In terms of credit rating, that will be screwed now anyway so what do you think??