I need some new music

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A lesson In Romantics is a good Album of theirs .. also you might like "Cute is what we aim for" album "Same Old blood Rush with a New Touch".. My Fave Curse Of Curves ... Enjoy ;)

Do you have itunes ?

Try the internet radio feature, its really fab !! :D

You get presented with a whole list of genres, Rock, Blues, R&B, Country etc, whatever your tastes.

You then click on your tastes, and it then gives you a range of stations from all around the world, which stream in live crystal clear music from all round the world .

My favourite at the moment (which based upon your tastes, I reckon you may also like) is under the Electronic section, and is a station called "Groove Salad" on a station called SomaFM.

Really cool ambient beats and chilled dance, and it has annoying NO ads (it's all donation funded).

They also have a channel called Drone Zone, and I think there is a Trance section too. Both of which I reckon you'll love.

It's really cool, and all totally legit, as your just listening to the radio, not actually downloading stuff.

Alternatively, there is a programme called LastFM, which syncs with your itunes library (might also work with windows too, dunno for certain as not tried) , and you can also type in your favourite tastes.

Do a google for lastFM.

It then composes a tailor made radio station based upon your tastes, specifically just for you, and again all totally legit. They make their revenue I presume by making a commission if you then make a note of what is played and go to their various partner links to download stuff.

Anyway, look up SomaFM, very very cool.

For those of you not using itunes, you can also link into the somaFM website direct, and then get the stations as live streams that way. Do a search for the site.

PM

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

This evening I'm mostly listening to Armin Van Buuren - A state of Trance (number 349). :D

Haha I love a bit of Armin,

You should get his essential Mix from Cream last year, pretty uplifting stuff :)

There is also a new 'Emfire' compilation by Sasha, absolutely awesome, his recent movie score is on there too, it's epic.

• 1 year later...