Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4106 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ok here goes!

I need some new music suggestions.

What i'm into is stuff like.

Foo Fighters (Massive fan)

Pink Floyd

Trance

Psytrance

Dance - but tend not to like chart stuff

Early dance (90's)

Beastie Boys

Nine Inch Nails

Type O Negative

Mr Bungle - Mike Patton

Hardfi

Jimmy eat world

Snow Patrol

The album leaf

Weezer

We are Scientists

Razorlight

The list goes on and on...

What have you heard over the past year that has made you think WOW now that I like. I'll listen to anything as long as it's good, so thats excludes boy/girl bands and one hit wonders..

Hit me with it :D

I need some new music suggestions...

Hit me with it

Ok, you asked for it!

:o

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I see from the time you posted that you didn't make it through the full 6 minutes then! :D

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Soo much to choose from!, you've probably heard but any excuse to post:

Older than a year, but I only heard it lately:D

Barra, what was that noise? I love dance - but that was just noise! And don't think you're getting away with that soup comment elsewhere! ;)

Glad to see the floyd in your list SAB :)

Glad to see the Floyd in your list SAB :)

I really love Floyd, in fact it's the only band that has through their music made with shed a "man tier". Their music can be up lifting, homely (Most of Wish you were here), dark and well just beautifully.

A few years ago I was In Thailand and for three weeks I must have gone through their back catalogue (apart from Animals) at least 3 times, which as you can imagine hacked Mrs Badger off.

Nothing like listening to Darkside of the moon spread out on Maya beach, PhiPhi - Thailand. Trust me I did not want to leave that spot!

I've just started listening to Madina Lake [From Them Through to Us - I think thats the name of the album of the top of my head lol] and Angels & Airwaves [i-Empire] - couple of fantastic albums IMO.

YouTube - Madina Lake - Here I Stand (Music Video)

YouTube - Angels and Airwaves - Everything's Magic: Closed Captioned

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

Barra. I like that a lot :)

Cool, I'll tell him - it's one of my best mates. :-)

I really love Floyd, in fact it's the only band that has through their music made with shed a "man tier". Their music can be up lifting, homely (Most of Wish you were here), dark and well just beautifully.

A few years ago I was In Thailand and for three weeks I must have gone through their back catalogue (apart from Animals) at least 3 times, which as you can imagine hacked Mrs Badger off.

Nothing like listening to Darkside of the moon spread out on Maya beach, PhiPhi - Thailand. Trust me I did not want to leave that spot!

Been there - done that! (not on PhiPhi though). Fancy missing Animals out! 'hey you Whitehouse - haha charade you are' lmao.

Going through a Division Bell stage atm, Piper has started to annoy me. :D

Activities on peer-to-peer networks such as LimeWire's may be monitored by copyright owners. By committing copyright infringement your risks include significant settlement fees if you are taken to court. It is illegal to download and upload copyrighted material.

The Consumer Action Group and Bank Action Group, respects the intellectual property of authors and creators, and we ask our users to do the same.

The Consumer Action Group and Bank Action Group does not condone copyright, patent or other intellectual property infringement.

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

• 3 months later...

I've not used Limewire or any other Torrent downloader type software in ages, in fact years!!

Now that albums can be bought for £6-£9 downloading music looses it's appeal. There is one exception and thats Armin Van Burren as he only does a webcast via Digitally Imported Radio - Free Internet Radio Stations | DI.fm, but has released a couple of albums in the past.