Assistance needed from you kind people! (re. 1st Credit)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just drafted the following letter which shall be winging its way down to hell (aka the 1st Credit offices) next week along with my next payment.

Would anybody be kind enough to check it over and tell me if it's ok? Is it evil enough? I used their own trick of putting random scary sentences in bold type! :razz:

Was planning on sending the telephone harrassment letter next if they keep trying to ring me.

Dear Sir/Madam

Re 1st Credit Reference No:- *******

Please find enclosed a cheque for £150 as promised. You will receive my final payment of £100 by March 1st 2008, as I stated in my previous two letters, thus clearing my debt in full.

Despite the fact I have stated on numerous occasions that I am only prepared to discuss this matter in writing, I am still receiving telephone calls from your office (which I will not answer).

I now require all further correspondence from your company to be in writing only, and that my telephone number is completely removed from your system. I have been logging the dates and times of all calls received from your number.

I am also still receiving letters from your office threatening court action, despite my efforts to stay in contact with you and resolve the matter. May I point out that if you ignore my attempts to pay and go ahead with court action, the judge would almost certainly regard my offer as more than reasonable. By the time the case would be heard in court you will have received my final payment of £100, so this would serve no purpose to either you, myself, or the courts.

Please be aware I am keeping copies of all correspondence between myself and your office.

Yours faithfully,

Me Xxx

Hi :)

I presume you have done the CCA request and got them to prove they have the legal right to chase you?

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10