style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4936 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi im new to this site and i am looking for some advice on a Rossendale matter....... i owe the council tax from last year while i was working (£270) left to pay. since june i was made redundant and from then on i,ve struggled to catch up with bills,(i now recieve council tax benefit), all my other creditors have been great arranging an affordable payment plan for me but basically Rossendales want the full amount by 24/1/08. i,ve had loads of nasty letters from them and one was put through my door today saying he will come back with a locksmith if i don,t pay up, its getting to the point im frightened to turn a light on, i live by myself with my 2 young children. I,ve been to C.A.B and the bailiff won,t accept an arrangement cos its been to long. Can anyone HELP!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
:confused: can any one help me as i have rossendales saying they are coming to my home next week to take out property i first got a letter from them on the 21 02 08 i then phoned them to find out if i could pay by installments i offered them 100 pm the bill is 1551.P they said i had to fill in a form with all my out goings and incoming i said i would but never got the letter all i got was one saying they are coming to get things from my house i then phoned there office again and got a lady with atty she said it was out of her hands and i had to phone the bailiff a Mr Hudson he was very loud i did not know were to go because he though it funny i had offerd to pay 100 pounds pm he went on to say got o lone to pay them and sort the payments with the lone company

You must start a new thread of your own. Saying how much you owe, when you owe it from. If you are on any benefits and if you have seen the liability order.

But just for starters, park your car if you have one away from the house.

Don't talk to the bailiffs again, only write or email them, backing up with a hard copy by recorded mail.

Don't let them in for any reason whatever, Do keep all doors windows locked, as well as the garden gate.

They are allowed to climb over the wall, and even use a ladder to look in an upstairs window - but I've never heard of it, cos they're usually too fat and lazy, and it's easier to scare the s**t out of folk who don't know their rights.

Start your own thread and you'll get all the help you need to sort this out.

Good night,

Chris