Hi all, help needed

Mrs_Moo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just had a nasty visit from welcome finance.I'm 2 payments behind on my car, they said they was coming back in the morning to take the car. Can they do this? or do they need a court order.:confused:

Any help please !!! Mrs Moo.

can you please post as much information concerning your visit and the details of what is the debt for is it a credit agreement do you have a contract how long have you had the car ...without this input i dont think it would be fair to offer any advice,if you have a contract agreement can you scan in the details but please leave out your personal details and do you have ppi insurance

are you ill have you lost your job,please help us to understand your circumstances in as clear a manner as possible the events leading up to your threat by welcome was it welcome or debt collectors ?

patrickq1

we can all try to help but short of any information we are unable to give you a fair and balance advice

are your loans with Welcome HP or personnal?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

Hi All.

Can anyone help?, my wife terminated her hire purchase contract with the funding corporation back in Nov 07, I personally agreed to repay over 3 months I.E nov ,dec & Jan the arrears of £383.21p they asked for, when I spoke to the man at the funding corp in Nov to set this up he said when I had paid the final payment in Jan 08 she would get a letter stating the contract was over, well the long & the short of it is they have now sent her a letter saying she is in arrears and still owes them over £600 to end it, their argument now is THAT I SENT THEM A LETTER IN NOV 07 SAYING WE MAY BE ABLE TO FIND THE MONEY TO KEEP THIS AGREEMENT ALIVE IF THEY WOULD ACCEPT LOWER PAYMENTS?.well they never ever replied to this so I sent them another letter stating we wish to terminate and because of this letter they are saying they we now owe them 3 months monies. please tell me can they hold me responsible for this? why did they never write and tell us we were not paying the full amount,but rang us the day after when they did not get Nov 07 payment? and we have had no contact from themexcept when the last agreed payment for the arrears has been paid?. I know this may sound a bit long winded,but any help you can give in this would be most appreciated, as I am in kill mode because of the upset this has caused my Wife.

Thanks

Gaz6078

is it this company

Progressive Financial Services

Ruddington Fields Business Par , Ruddington , Nottingham , Nottinghamshire NG11 6JZ

firstly you need to send a letter from the bank templates library second thought i have it here

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) with the £10 and keep a note of the dates by which they have to respond, all the templates are in bank templates thread

Ask your creditor for a copy of your credit agreement under the Consumer Credit Act 1974

1 High Street,

Newtown,

Kent

R21 4RH

June 28, 2006

The Loan Company

Company House,

Church Street,

Newtown,

Kent,

R1 7HG

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

With reference to the above agreement, we would be grateful if you would send us a copy of this credit agreement.

We understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77−79), we are entitled to receive a copy of our credit agreement on request. We enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act.

We understand a copy of our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

We understand that under the Consumer Credit Act creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Mr A N Other

i hope this helps for a start but please send us the information about welcome that you have to date keep all letters and if you are harrassed by phone then their is a letter for that as well also it will help if you have a facility to tape all phone conversations with welcome also you do not ned to speack with them you inform them all communications must be in writing

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

you beat me to it nooo , hi how are you

and welcome to the new members dont worry you are in the right place so help will be forthcoming and listen to noo i leave it in your capable hands noo lol patrickq

too much ink in the newspapers lol

im under orders to only stay for an hour or so a day,as ive got a complaint now being investigated against hfo at last someone is listening fore i forget i meant to ask on one of your threads is it legal for the debt collection company to use oversea call centres to make phone calls for debts on behalf of a uk company as hfo are doing...i do not know myself but the oft are looking at this now at last