• Tweets

• Thank you for the letters.   The second one shows you should have been in court two days ago and that they said they could decide the case in your absence if you weren't there.   Please wait for dx to comment but I think you need to wait for the letter from the court now. Do they have the right address for you?   HB
    • Got it, hsbc were aware, I told them and surely they could see the direct debits that had been going out of the account previously and that were now blocked.    10 months is indeed usual. I've never heard of it happen to anyone before but my gut feeling is that the lockdown had something to do with it.    I will write to the CEO and see what he/she has to say but to get a large amount which is at least equivalent to all them defaults should I go to the court or the ombudsman ?. The ombudsman has a long wait of over 5 months at the moment. I could go directly to court and as I'm on Universal Credit I'm exempt from any fees. 
    • you need to prove HSBC were fully aware, in detail, of the very serious nature of your predicament. i'll be honest and say as it stands , unless their account/comms log via an sar has notes or they have the phone call details, you don't appear to have been too bothered this was going on...from the evidence available.  a court would take the same view i think sadly.   you appear to have been more than happy to await some outcome where you believed they'd wave a magic wand and make it all correct again.   a letter from them to each establishment detailing their (HSBC) error and wanting defaults removed and the car returned and payments made upto date etc etc would be a good result, but i cant see that happening.   a 10 month delay is very unusual, we normally see these issues resolved within 6 weeks by most banks. i think the sar is going to be the key here.   but that doesn't stop you from WRITING now to the CEO and complaining, carefully but briefly detailing, by simple bullets points how their 10month investigation concluding it was their error has ruined your life and what are they going to do about it.    
    • This is the first letter I received it.   This is latest    docs1.pdf
    • I’m trying to post the images    If there any other way I can share with you the images? For some reason which I don’t know I can’t even post here.
  • Our picks

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4692 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello everyone :smile:

I've been lurking around these forums for a while now picking up some useful info along the way but it's now time to get stuff sorted. I'm sure that with advice from the many helpful and knowledgeable people here I'll soon have the problems I am experiencing with several companies solved.

Hello Moggymad and welcome to cag

just shout when you any questions the site is full of helpful people someone will come along.

Tilly

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou