Debtmountain

Debt Mountain Versus Lloyds TSB Bank Account.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3579 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Only a £100 claim or so. Got my charges info from the online banking archive. Thank God, no messing there then. Prelim letter will be sent in next days. £100 is better than a punch in the face. Hope no one thinks i'm being tight.

ok, you're not being tight.

Happy Now ? :)

Struggling_Simon vs Cabot - WON

Struggling_Simon vs Abbey - WON

Struggling_Simon vs HBOS - Pending

--------------------------------------------

IF I HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Vigilantibus non dormientibus æquitas subvenit

Somper in excretia,som solem profundus variat.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Guest louis wu
Only a £100 claim or so. Got my charges info from the online banking archive. Thank God, no messing there then. Prelim letter will be sent in next days. £100 is better than a punch in the face. Hope no one thinks i'm being tight.

You've been around long enough to know that CAGgers will never think your tight for reclaiming whats rightfully yours.:-D

good luck mate

louis

They replied today with a standard letter after receiving my prelim letter on the 24th January. They said they expect to complete enquiries within 4 weeks. Do I just send the L.B.A. on the 7th February without waiting to hear from them?

Yes DM, fire away.

It's your timetable, not theirs!:)

Els

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life

Hey Debtmountain.

Seems we're on exactly the same time scale.

I received my first reply to Prelim letter today and their 14 days are up on the 7th Feb as well.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance, although I'm new to all this as well.

Good luck.

DM,

Do you know whether we send our LBAs to the Charlton Place, Andover address which was on my reply letter or back to the 125 Colmore Row,

Birmingham address?

Andy.

You've been around long enough to know that CAGgers will never think your tight for reclaiming whats rightfully yours.:-D

good luck mate

louis

LBA sent today. Has anyone ever done a claim for just one charge by the way?

I haven't submitted this court claim yet. I have had a good think. Can I appeal to anyone that they refused my argument for hardship? I thought I had a good case to argue for hardship and this was only for a small claim. I don't think that I should have been ignored. I would like to try another route if there is a chance. This OFT case might not finally be resolved for a long time yet.

Hi DM,

Having a look in as you asked.

The FOS won't look into your claim before the OFT case is resolved unless you can show Hardship which has been caused by the Bank's penalty charges.

In your circumstances, I think this would be hard to prove because the amount involved is relatively small and therefore not, in itself, a likely cause of Hardship.

You should just File your claim at court on form N1 as usual. The fee is £30 and there'll be no AQ fee to pay.

If you think you may suffer more penalty charges in the near future on this a/c, then there would be merit in delaying Filing at court until you have a significant amount to reclaim. Of course, you'll lose out on the 8% interest which would otherwise be paid on your claim until you File at court. The effect of this will be mininimal as we're talking about small amounts and recent chgs.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Court claim never submitted and hardship plea denied. Sod off letter sent out after the test case verdict gives me until 9th March to reply. Any ideas on when CAG will give their official decision on how to, if at all, proceed?

Will come back to you on this.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)