Help With Ccj

gilli2008

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After checking my equifax credit file i saw a ccj was registered back in november 2006

NORTHAMPTON CCBC £ 6,985

I havent a clue what this is for, is there anyway I can find out?

I had a few debts but in 2006 paid most of them off when i remortgaged, I havent heard anything from this until now.

any advice would be welcome

Thanks

Have you checked your credit reference files to see if it is on there? You should be able to find out who the creditor is. Have you not received any paperwork?

hi sequenci

It only shows on equifax, but not on experien, it just has a case number and the amount i supposedly owe, it dosnt say if its satisfied or who the creditor is, i hope this scan is ok

ccj.jpg

You need to contact the county court to get details of the judgment and get it set aside on the grounds that you no longer lived there at the time of the claim. You can probably get details of the Judgment on this site; RTL Home

get it set aside on the grounds that you no longer lived there at the time of the claim.

This wouldn't be guaranteed unless the claimform was returned undelivered. It would be important to have another ground that allows a reasonable chance of success at a hearing.

Hi

After paying an £8 fee I today recieved a letter from The Registry Trust, it has just the same info on it, no name of creditor, just the amount owed and it says Unsatified judgement.

Anybody got any other ideas how I can trace this creditor?

If I owed thei debt then I am sure I would have heard something by now, as I am on the electorol at my current address.