Fraud by Bank

Pinky69

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4990 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have this information on another thread but having researched it this morning and given the seriousness of it, I thought I would start a new thread.

I was sent a form from a bank in reply to a CCA request. In their covering letter they called it an application form but it had the prescribed terms and I was looking at it carefully to see if it was enforceable. I discovered it has 2 dates stamps, both being from a different stamp. One says it was received by them on "5 JUN" and the other "5 JUL". The "N" in the JUN has been filled in with ink but you can still see the bottom part of it clearly as an "N". Then someone has attempted to turn the filled in "N" into an "L" by putting the stroke to the right on it - but they have put it too far up the "N" and it looks nothing like an "L". In other words, they have tried, and failed, to make the 5 Jun look like the 5 JUL and when that failed they put another date stamp on it. The significance of this is that I signed it on the 4th July. If they received it on the 5th June, it is indeed an application form as they have stated in their letter but they are obviously planning to pass it off as credit agreement by making out they received it on 5 July, the day AFTER I signed it. When their attemped alteration didn't work, they stamped it again but the new stamp is entirely different. If someone had just made a mistake at the time of stamping it at the time of receipt, they would have restamped it with the correct date there and then, using the same stamp. I had a witness with me when I opened this letter and document.

Altering a document for your benefit or the benefit of another person is fraud, as is deliberately submittting misleading or false documentation. I am really shocked at this, to be honest. It is so obvious I am really tempted to go to the police. Your comments are more than welcome.

If they insist they are right ask them to take you to court so they can show the judge the original document - a copy won't be good enough then. You could tell them that their copy will be submitted as part of your defence. Somehow I can't see them taking you up on this kind offer

Thanks for your comments, guys. No, somehow I doubt they will be taking me to court, although that was obviously their long-term intention. What a shower - corrupt to the core! Actually, the silly twits have done me a favour because otherwise they may have had a good argument for it being an enforceable agreement but they have shot themselves in the foot - Ha!