NW's Account Closing tendancies...

the_bolo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's a possibility...some of us have had our accounts closed whilst others haven't. They told me I was having mine closed but today I got a new flex card and chequebook so who knows what they are doing. Nothing can be certain, sorry.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

After repaying me around £3k in fees - therefore I believe admitting that they have unlawfully charged me - I have received a letter this week saying that as "It is now clera that you are unwilling to conduct your account in accordance of our Flex Account terms and conditions" they are closing my flex account and e savings account and that I must repay my £2k overdraft (which I use in full every month!)

I unable to comment as I would be using inappropriate language for a lady!!!:mad:

But do bear in mind that all banks are the same in terms of ripping us off!

fair comment, but if they close my account then i'll have another to hand.

i only chose Natwest as they have a branch where i live, i have to travel 10 miles to my nearest Nationwide branch.

As a natwest customer (Peterpiper) natwest charge £39.00 for going OD.

I am a nationwide customer too, but not entirely fussed what they do with my account as long as i get my money back :grin:

I have asked the court to determine the charges as unfair, and also to determine the right to close the account without cause as Unfair.

I've also said from day 1 that I will fight any attempt at closure of the account, since that is denying my my membership of the society, and that I would seek an injunction against them, ex-parte, if they tried.

Maybe that's why they haven't settled my £1400 claim yet...

--

Nationwide started 25/4 Statements 19/5/06 Settled by Tomlin order

Barclaycard started 26/4 Statements 3/6 £350 claimed

Claim 6QZ42513 - Default Judgement 1/8/06 - Settled for £358

New claim started for further charges, Prelim letter 3/10

DPA issues included in claim

Capital One started 26/4 Statements 31/5/06 £550 claimed Claim 6QZ46307 - Settled for £552

Littlewoods account default REMOVED

Camden Council PCN £84.59 claimed Claim 6QZ54253 issue 22/9/2007 Claim dismissed :mad:

Parachute packed and tested :!: and they know who I am now...

Moneyclaim is STILL busy... ;)

<link removed - sorry>