Help Please

Mrs White
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have just dug out my Abbey stuff. My case was stayed back in October 07. I thought the case had been stayed till April 08, but today reading through my enormous file of paperwork on my case, I reread the letter and it says that "the proceedings will be stayed until 01/02/08".

Can anyone advise me on what I need to do? Do I need to get the stay lifted? Have i left it too late? Need all the help I can get please.

Once the court case is decided then post again for advice. Until it is, there is not a lot that you can do.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Thanks for your reply.

Letter says

" Upon hearing the Claimants in person and Counsel for the Defendant it is ordered that

1. The proceedings be stayed until 01/02/08.

2. The Defendants to pays the Claimant the sum of £100 in respect of the expenses incurred by the Claimant to attend court"

That's all the letter says. I really have no idea how to proceed so any more help greatly appreciated.

did you get your £100?

You should ring the court and quote your case number and see what they say, they may stay it again pending the outcome of the case, but you should make contact with them

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Thanks. Yes I did get my £100. I'll ring the Court tomorrow and check with them. If I do nothing and the date passes does that mean that the Abbey have won? Or do I need to start the process of having the stay lifted? I'm so confused!!!

LOL I would just ring the court, it doesnt mean that Abbey have won, but if they gave a date of contacting them re the stay then it is best to do so

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed