stolen car claim on hold;key transponders do not match

moomin30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Did they write this?

It is neither reasonable nor fair to deny a claim on the basis of an assumption.

Hi m8 not in some many words but yes they did say they assume there is a third key is in operation and the vehicle could not be stolen in 30 mins it would take an hour and you would need hammers chisels and stuff and it would make lots of noise and it would arouse suspision what a load of crap even i no that:(

Is this claim just with Equity Red Star? Are Norwich Union involved in any way, or did you post in this thread because your problem is similar to the original poster's problem?

Did they specify what prompted their assumption that a third key is in operation?

Yes Lemon.

A post previously state they have checked the transponders and one appears to be missing.

I still state that NUI would need to prove that the Insured had someething to do with it!

It's not simply a case of NUI saying "we don't believe you"

I assume this case is with TCS (technical claims services) down in London?

Have you got a claim number for our NUI friends to check?

Is this claim just with Equity Red Star? Are Norwich Union involved in any way, or did you post in this thread because your problem is similar to the original poster's problem?

Did they specify what prompted their assumption that a third key is in operation?

Hi m8 ye its just with equity red star when i found out the transponder was different and also the time period the vehicle was stolen so i went on net to find out if it has happened to any one else and it led me here i tried to email moomin but got no reply

Edited by jista

Yes Lemon.

A post previously state they have checked the transponders and one appears to be missing.

I still state that NUI would need to prove that the Insured had someething to do with it!

It's not simply a case of NUI saying "we don't believe you"

I assume this case is with TCS (technical claims services) down in London?

Have you got a claim number for our NUI friends to check?

Hi m8 the people who informed equity red star to decline my claim was a company called absolute customer in my eyes not nice at all :-(

• 3 months later...
Hi m8 ye its just with equity red star when i found out the transponder was different and also the time period the vehicle was stolen so i went on net to find out if it has happened to any one else and it led me here i tried to email moomin but got no reply

hi, have you had anymore news or didnt they pay out? and does how can they tell when it was stolen did the transponder have a time on it cos if not how do they know