Have I done the right thing?

debrag2007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am on a DMP with Payplan and have been since March 2006. I have been paying First National a set amount from the start but have noticed that they are taking my money but my balance isn’t moving at all. I have a default with them and have had since May 2006.

It is now part of GE Money so I sent my letter to them not Viking.

I have written to them asking them who is dealing with my account, what I owe and for my CCA. I also told them I’m stopping payment if I don't hear from them soon.

I am on a DMP with Payplan and have been since March 2006. I have been paying First National a set amount from the start but have noticed that they are taking my money but my balance isn’t moving at all. I have a default with them and have had since May 2006.

It is now part of GE Money so I sent my letter to them not Viking.

I have written to them asking them who is dealing with my account, what I owe and for my CCA. I also told them I’m stopping payment if I don't hear from them soon.

Hi there

if you're requesting a copy of your credit agreement, you need to make sure that you send a one pound payment with the request,

if you haven't made the correct request, in the correct format, you really cant withhold payment until the request is done properly and they have exceeded the 12 working days time frame

once the fail to comply with the guidelines set out in the CCA then you could conceivably withhold payment but not before

regards

paul