Difficult question that local job centre cant answer... What am i entitled to???

SpiceBoy!
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5937 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning!

A brief history...

I was made un-employed on the 30th of november and have been job seeking right through christmas and the new year with very little luck....

Now, I am aware that I am entitled to JSA but is there anything else?

Before people think Im trying to be greedy, I have payed my share of tax over the years and now that Im up the creek without a paddle, what help can I get?

If you want any more information then Im more than happy to help to a certain degree :)

If you have children you will get child benefit and child tax credit. Other than that there isn't really anything else you can claim in your circumstances

EDIT Correction, you should also be able to claim council tax benefit and if you are renting housing benefit too

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court