Gooner73 v HSBC

gooner73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent first letter to HSBC (8 Canada Square) on 14th June. Received a reply dated 23rd June from HSBC Coventry DSC, Binley, West Midlands...

.......................................................................................................

Thankyou for you letter dated 14th June with regard to information about transactions and charges on your account.

We will forward to you copies of statements covering the period in question. these will begin to arrive in seperate batches and will be with you shortly.

We are happy to waive any fee for the production of the information and we return your payment.

Although many of our systems are automated, a "manual intervention" by HSBC staff may be required in a variety of situatuions including; account opening, dealing with correspondence or telephone calls, when deposits or withdrawals are made over the counter at our branches and from time to timeduring account administration.

If you require more information, please let us know.

............................................................................................................

29th June - No sign of the statements yet!

easy tiger, dont forget they can use all 40 days if they want, dont worry they'll probably come tomorrow :)

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

From one gooner to another hope your claim goes well!!

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Barclaycard 1 - MCOL sent 1/9/06 £432.29[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=1]Barclaycard 2 - Data Protection Act [COLOR=purple]sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Capital One 1 - Prelim sent 28/8/06 £916[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Capital One 2 - Data Protection Act sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Marbles - MCOL sent 30/08/06 £1225.23[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Black Horse - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]CitiCards - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta]HFC - SAR sent 5/9/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

From one gooner to another hope your claim goes well!!

help its raining arsenal fans :o

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

Thanks to all the well wishers!

Received the final batch of statements 6/7/06.

Total Chargers claiming £3503.16. :eek:

Sending letter claiming charges by registered post in the morning :-)

• 4 weeks later...

No reply from my 'Request for charges' letter. Sent 'Letter before action' last week. Have been charged £60 for unpaid items since my first letter even though I paid in a cheque for £3000+ on the same day. I spoke to HSBC today and they said they 'couldn't do anything about it as there were no cleared funds' I told them that I thought their ancient clearing system was disgraceful in this day and age and that it was just another way for the bank to make money. It fell on deaf ears. How can I stop the bank continually deducting illegal charges from my account after my claim?

• 3 months later...