Hardship

Starbuck1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

The problem I have with the bank at the moment is they keep charging me bank charges and I am on a very limited income being retired early through ill health. My monthly income is £510 per month and you can tell from that when the bank makes a charge of £30 and thats every month,I dont have much to play with if any at all.

I have already successfully claimed bank charges back through an on line company called Conkers.com for which I was charged 25% but seeing as this is an ongoing theme with the bank charges I am for ever tearing my hair out trying to make ends meet and my nerves are wearing thin...LIKE MY HAIR lol

It has come to my notice recently that even though there has been a hold on paying back charges owing to the court case now going on that does not apply to people suffering hardship due to these charges and I am looking for help to approach Barclays bank to make another claim !

Regards....Starbuck1

Hi Starbuck and welcome to CAG.

Tackling your post in the right order, you'd have to issue another Claim in the County Court, then have it Stayed. THEN you could apply to have the Stay lifted.

However, the advice here is DON'T BOTHER. Even if you consider your case to qualify as Hardship, our experience here shows the Courts will not agree with you.

You can handle the claim yourself as thousands of others have done, so you won't lose 25% of YOUR money.

You can reclaim the latest charges by sending a Prelim letter and Schedule of Charges.

Have a read through the 1st link below my name which sets out clearly how you can do this. Feel free to ask any questions after you've read through the guide.

There's always help here for you.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

25% seems quite usual from what I've seen.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)