Love Bug v Bcard

love bug

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4979 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone.started against Bcard.Got a list of the charges.Then send of letter asking for the 390 back.Got back a letter saying sorry u feel upset and we put £96 in your account and we consider this matter closed.Can someone help because this is a very low amount.

This is a standard tactic, you need to use the following template and write back. Basically they are trying to fob you off with the difference between what they charged you and what the OFT stated was the maximum they could charge.

The template letter you require is here, stick to your guns and demand you full amount back. Have a read through the FAQs and the Step by Step Instuctions these will guide you. Both are linked in my signature.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi LB,

You've sent your Prelim ltr to BC and got a partial offer, which you've rejected.

It's over the 14 days you gave them in your Prelim so you now send BC the LBA which you should have seen in the guides.

No need to wait for a reply to your Rejection Letter. Stick to YOUR timescales.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)