Picture-ppi and bob - help appreciated!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5942 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry to be a bit vague i,ve not quite started yet other than having rang picture to ask them to remove ppi from a settlement figure they are sending so i can re-mortgage and get them off my back. Had the loan for 18 mths and they have added a ridiculous amount to my loan in a single premium. WHATEVER THEY SAY I PROMISE THAT I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THIS TO BE THE CASE WHEN I ACCEPTED THE LOAN. I even discussed with the salesman that the loan may be repaid early and he informed me that this was common practice. This alone means i or anyone repaying early would not need a full term of over priced ppi. I will be diggging out the agreements this week. Any help or advice welcome. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to be a bit vague i,ve not quite started yet other than having rang picture to ask them to remove ppi from a settlement figure they are sending so i can re-mortgage and get them off my back. Had the loan for 18 mths and they have added a ridiculous amount to my loan in a single premium. WHATEVER THEY SAY I PROMISE THAT I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THIS TO BE THE CASE WHEN I ACCEPTED THE LOAN. I even discussed with the salesman that the loan may be repaid early and he informed me that this was common practice. This alone means i or anyone repaying early would not need a full term of over priced ppi. I will be diggging out the agreements this week. Any help or advice welcome. Thanks in advance.

Hello HB and welcome to the forum,

Miss-selling of ppi is also common practice.

Dig out your agreements and come back to us, if you need help or advice

Did they also charge you fees for repaying early?????

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Thanks Hellhasnofury just got my settlement letter, they are asking for over 25k for a 20k loan, this is after about 14 mths. The loan was said to be no penalty for early repayment i am sending s.a.r monday let you know what transpires, will also ring them as i need to get this sorted i am re-mortgaging to clear up all debts if i pay full amount i will have to chase it later didn,t want that size mortgage but fingers crossed i can pay some off if i get ppi back. Can,t believe insurance is paid in a lump sum at conception its totally immoral and should be illegal