odd payment of jobseekers

Flagg913
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My girlfriend finished work on 29th december...she then signed on the jobcentre on the 9th of january...they backdated her to the 31st....her next sign on date is January 23rd...she has just got a payment for £66.93 surely this wrong...we can't work it out and the jobcentre has beenless than helpful.

No that is write she has been paid 10 days pay.

She is entitled to £46.85 a week but this worked out at £6.70 a day with them deduction 1p for 5 days as they will no that if you spend your money correctly you will have money/ food left over to carry over to the next day.

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

A person aged 18-24 gets £46.85 a week, which works out to £6.693 per day. So the £66.93 is for the 10 days 31st Dec-9th Jan inclusive.

Actually the daily rate is £6.70. I have this in writing.

Chrissi

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

thats ok.

What she will get as a weekly rate is £46.85 with it worked out fortnightly as £93.70 just so you no the fortnightly rate.