benefit bank charges

ww1doc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i was wondering if NatWest can take fees out of my account with only benefits being paid into? i have recently had alot of problems from NatWest taking fees out of my benefits leaving me no child benefit, & invalid carers allowance every week causing me to default on on a morses account i have to pay every monday and almost sometimes almost no income support for my partner and 5 kids after their fees have put me overdrawn and my weekly standing orders are paid in fact due to the banks charges i have had my weekly payment scheme cancelled by my electricity supplier leaving me with the prospect of a legal action to cut off my electric, all due to the bank taking fees and thus leaving me insifficent funds {even though i left funds to cover them or so i thought}. my daughter has special needs and my partner has disability living allowance. now is there a letter or statute of law i can produce to get the message across and get the fees back without them closing my account? they have told me over the phone if i choose to attempt to get my bank fees back via the ombudsman system they will close my account.

they repeatidly take their fees out of the minimum amount i leave in my account to cover my standing orders and then bounce and charge me for the said standing orders.

i was wondering if NatWest can take fees out of my account with only benefits being paid into? i have recently had alot of problems from NatWest taking fees out of my benefits leaving me no child benefit, & invalid carers allowance every week causing me to default on on a morses account i have to pay every monday and almost sometimes almost no income support for my partner and 5 kids after their fees have put me overdrawn and my weekly standing orders are paid in fact due to the banks charges i have had my weekly payment scheme cancelled by my electricity supplier leaving me with the prospect of a legal action to cut off my electric, all due to the bank taking fees and thus leaving me insifficent funds {even though i left funds to cover them or so i thought}. my daughter has special needs and my partner has disability living allowance. now is there a letter or statute of law i can produce to get the message across and get the fees back without them closing my account? they have told me over the phone if i choose to attempt to get my bank fees back via the ombudsman system they will close my account.

they repeatidly take their fees out of the minimum amount i leave in my account to cover my standing orders and then bounce and charge me for the said standing orders.

Hi you can send the bank the letter in this link

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/36790-bank-taking-your-benefits.html

Also inform the DWP that the bank is taking charges out of benefits.

Second option is to setup another bank account to have benefits paid into then transfer money to old account to pay DD etc, only problem is you will need to clear the debt on the old account first as they will continue to add further charges if not cleared first. And of course start the process to reclaim charges etc.

all the best dpick