Credit Agreements not Provided (Halifax & HSBC)

franwilliams

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I originally filed a CCA requests to HSBC (Overdraft & Credit Card) and the Halifax (Personal Loan), back in July & August of 07.

None of the above parties provided me with a the credit agreements.

I have a letter from the Halifax stating, they have been unable to find the credit agreement and have not heard from them in 6 months. HSBC(through DG Solicitors) have replied on the Credit Card stating they haven't got the credit agreement and have phoned me monthly asking me to pay, threatening court action and an attachment of earnings. They have also sent a letter to my work place.

I have never received any written correspondance from HSBC(DG Solicitors) regarding the CCA request on the overdraft, although occasionally get a phone call.

HSBC have also broken the DATA Protection act by passing my details on to Metropolitan Debt Collection Services Ltd(2 Seperate data controllers) without a credit agreement.

Its been over 6 months now and i've failed to do anything with any of them, but feel i should now try and bring the matter to a close.

With regards to the best course of action, who do i need to report these infrindgements to? and what can i expect as a result of these complaints.