Talula vs HSBC

talula
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i developed chronic RSI through my job and had to take a reduction in hours and job change due to this and have been unable to keep up my payments to HSBC for my managed loan.

i asked to reduce the payment to something i can afford and they are flat out refusing to entertain the idea, saying its £80 a month or nothing.

i've since discovered that they've added about £160 in fees due to three months missed loan payments.

i've just spent an hour on the phone with them, going round and round in circles. as i got £625 back from smile yesterday, i gave them £80 towards one of the missed payments.

i was questioned heavily over how i could afford this, when i told them it was through suing a bank they laughed and said "don't even think about trying that with us!"

which of course has made me even more determined, considering about a third of the loan is due to charges when i banked with them...

DPA letter going out tomorrow, i think.... :mad::mad::mad:

i developed chronic RSI through my job and had to take a reduction in hours and job change due to this and have been unable to keep up my payments to HSBC for my managed loan.

i asked to reduce the payment to something i can afford and they are flat out refusing to entertain the idea, saying its £80 a month or nothing.

i've since discovered that they've added about £160 in fees due to three months missed loan payments.

i've just spent an hour on the phone with them, going round and round in circles. as i got £625 back from smile yesterday, i gave them £80 towards one of the missed payments.

i was questioned heavily over how i could afford this, when i told them it was through suing a bank they laughed and said "don't even think about trying that with us!"

which of course has made me even more determined, considering about a third of the loan is due to charges when i banked with them...

Data Protection Act letter going out tomorrow, i think.... :mad::mad::mad:

damn right dont listen to their rubbish, you have no reason why you cant persue the bank

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

oh and i when i offered to make a payment towards the loan, i was told that the only way was to put the money into the old bank account, but that it would go toward paying off charges first and not the loan itself, thus causing me to default! :o

which yet again demonstrates the real agenda behind the banks position, make money first irrespective of the consequences or hardship caused

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

I would tell then that they are to accept payment for the loan and that you will be suing for the charges back if they apply them. As well as the additional interest on the loan that you incur due to them applying illegal charges.