Dixon & Currys credit check ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I hope i am writing in proper section.

Well i want to buy a laptop and a camcoder from dixons or currys next month and i need to know how hard is their credit check for pay monthly finance options.

Have you gone through with any experiance.

Thanks.

I bought computer of them couple of year ago and they didnt seem to mind that i had a poor credit rating at the time. I think (going of memory) that i had to pay a small deposit upfront at the time but on the whole was a simple process. Slight warning is that they used HFC as the finance company who i personally wouldnt promote to anyone.

Hope that helps!

I bought computer of them couple of year ago and they didnt seem to mind that i had a poor credit rating at the time. I think (going of memory) that i had to pay a small deposit upfront at the time but on the whole was a simple process. Slight warning is that they used HFC as the finance company who i personally wouldnt promote to anyone.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for reply as i was looking for a laptop and camcoder so altogather the cost is around £800, i dont mind paying them deposit of £200 up front and willing to pay them back within interest free period.

Thanks.