lowell financial help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi can somone help i have a debit with t mobile that is over 4 yrs old i have been makeing payments to lowell financial every 2weeks but they are saying that i have missed a payment and i need to pay in full i have sent them a slip that i get when i have payed. in a week they have phoned 3 times 2 latters i just want them off my back now. i have never had a t mobile phone but they would not send me the things i have ased for i sent them the latter with the po but they sent it back.

Please have a read through these posts about Lowell and what to do. You should not pay for a debt you do not own. I would suggest you send a CCA request to Lowell requesting that they "prove" you owe the debt and perhaps a SAR to T-mobile. Please read thru as many posts as you can as they will be really useful.

Please do not speak to Lowell by phone and all contact should be made via written communication.

because they just keep phoneing me and there was no one to help me. i did send them the latter say i didnt have one with a po but they just sent it back and said you still got to pay

If someone i knew i didnt owe a penny to kept phoneing me and saying i had to pay them, i would tell them to go shove their heads down the loo & flush it effectivley.

They wouldnt have a hope in hell, regardless of any threats/legal action etc..

The whole thing would be just laughed out of court if it ever got to that stage.

I obviously dont know you personally, but im staggered you just started paying them like that knowing you didnt owe anything :confused:

Would suggest you send by recorded delivery,something like the following:-

Dear Sir,

Ref account no XXXXXXX.Please be advised that I have come to realise that I have never had a t-Mobile phone.

I therefore intend to make no further payments,unless you can provide evidence as to my liability for this supposed debt.

I look forward to receiving that information from yourselves,and/or confirmation that this matter is now closed.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully