SL1210 V Colonial Finance UK

SL1210
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

At the beginning of December I sent off a CCA to Chatham Finance UK who have taken over an agreement that I had with Colonial Finance, I’ve just received what appears to be a doctored copy of my CCA. The date of my signature is 17/7/97 and the authorised signature is dated 12/7/97, also at the top of the document the words Agreement Application Form has been stamped on to the form can anyone tell me if I am right in my thinking and how I should proceed?

My intention is to go back to court to get the CCJ set aside and the charge removed from my house.

Any information gratefully received, copy of the document is attached.

Thanks in advance.

Colonial Application Form Blured.pdf

In what way is the agreement doctored? It does has the prescribed terms and the APR (while wrong by almost 0.1%) is within tolerances.

There is no provision for default or other charges etc so they can't charge those.

Hi Edz11

The document has been stamped with the words "Agreement Application Form and Agreement Number". Also as mentioned before the date of the Autorised signature is dated before my signature.

Colonial finance was the company who I had the original agreement with, they were then taken over by Chatham Finance.

I hope this all makes sense to you.

Cheers.