Primeval - Series 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I only watched 1 of the first series, couldn't get into it. :rolleyes:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

The hunky hunter would usually be more to my liking, but the brainy Scot with amazing eyes (the colour!) is starting to get under my skin. :-D

The effects... Well, it's ITV, not Spielberg... :razz: I still like it. :-D

Me too Bookie lol, we have the 1st series on DVD and Monkey was so excited about the second one starting , although he was too knackered to make it through the first half, on and all he is interested in are the dinosaurs, he correctly identified the Raptor lol he was rather shocked when the 2nd raptor ate the baby though lol

and THANK god he didnt go through the anomaly and start shouting HEEEELLEEEEENNNN!!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Love it!! Watched the last episode of the 1st series yesterday afternoon-even the geeky one who fancies Hannah from s-club has a certain appeal :o But I adore anything even the slightest bit sci-fi. The Doctor (who?), Lost, Heroes.Medium,Sea of Souls-whats not to like:D