Prime Minister's Website

Penfold92
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5854 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So my case is exempt as its only direct debit's right?

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exempt from what?

The test case is concerned with charges. If you have incurred charges for unpaid DD's then it concerns you.

Hi freaky I admit i jumped the boat on that Ive read different versions of the press release. Even my letter from Lloyds says that The test case is only for unauthorised overdrafts.

Then again who says that the bank is never misleading.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

Received a reply from my MP:-

Thanks for your email - I will get back to you soon.

I won't hold my breath!

Lol freaky did the MP really say that.

MP usually acknowledge your emails/ letters, but rarely come through with something positive though...Mind you mine did help me get a quicker appointment for my son to see an ENT consultant. I was told 3 months after my letter to the MP I got a "cancellation" within a few weeks....Ms. Margaret Moran...I write to her regularly now...Bet she hates that...

Its worth writing to her penfold so you can lawfully call her names.

And it'l slide ride by sorry i might right. lol

`Sabout right !!!

Bet they are hammering out some sort of deal.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

In my experience judges cases do sometimes tend to run over - but it might have been politic to find one where the danger of this was less likely.... (to put it diplomatically) LOL:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Not cynical, just speaking from experience, and is the Judge still going to want his 2 reading days, if so nothing will happen till next week. why do I feel we have been here before?

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Doubt it with the money the banks have spent on their legal team :-|

Peanuts when you look at how much they have made from charges. £12.4 billion over the last six years!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

and there still defending

who wants to guess there defense ? whats the going rate for a lawyer?

The charges are lawful cus there written in there toc's pmsl rofl lol

It would be cheaper if they played a recording on the phone to us.

What gets me it the amount they have all paid out...How are they going to justify that one...I still cannot believe this all. By the way I heard that in all the stayed cases they have argued the fees were charges, but in the defence for the OFT they have said these fees are for a service, does this therefore mean no matter what the outcome we will be able to proceed? Does anyone follow my train of thought here....?

What gets me it the amount they have all paid out...How are they going to justify that one...I still cannot believe this all. By the way I heard that in all the stayed cases they have argued the fees were charges, but in the defence for the OFT they have said these fees are for a service, does this therefore mean no matter what the outcome we will be able to proceed? Does anyone follow my train of thought here....?

I do, but sadly that probably won't happen, as the Court's have (generally) ordered that the Banks respond by making updated submissions as to how the OFT TC outcome applies to the individual cases that have been stayed.

"I know, lets just throw CPR Rules and Procedures out of the window" is the meaning of the stays applied in my book. (Although not literally!)