Allied International Credit... Help!

onlyalotterywin

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone

Just found this site by searching for Allied INternational Credit on Google. Seems like everyone is having problems with them. I had a store card that I got into problems with and AIC took on the debt. This was a long while ago now, and I somehow managed to set up a monthly payment of £20 with them. I've stuck by this, only having one cheque I sent them going astray in the post (they phoned me about this and although they were INCREDIBLY rude, I paid by debit card on the phone) and now according to my records I have fully paid the debt. I sent my last cheque to them with a letter stating that this is my last payment and I also enclosed a copy of my record of payments made. In the letter I also said that this can be backed up with bank statements showing the cheques clearing and that I would like somesort of acknowledgement from them that this debt is now paid. I've heard NOTHING! I don't want to call them as I have told them I don't want them calling me as they are rude and particularly unhelpful. Do I just leave it be or should I persue some other way of getting proof that this debt is now paid off in full? Thanks for your help guys!