FAT CRUSHERS weigh-in thread!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4809 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here it is folks!

A thread to record your (and mine) weekly progress!

Please keep the thread on topic, any congratulations (or comiserations) please put in the lose weight thread.

OK, here goes.

nothing too spectacular...

Crusher lost 1 stone 5 lbs

Jowalshy lost 12 lb

jailbird lost 1 lb

Jens is starting off at 67kg (10 st 7 lbs) lost 2 kgs, thats about 4lbs!

Paintball lost 7lbs

Barebackmolly... 8lbs!

spiceboy starting at 16 stones (already lost one st!)

wino 6lbs

brassed off 5lbs

caro 3lbs

tiglet 3lbs (welcome to our team tigs)

bona (since christmas) 5lbs

booky 1.3 stone (8.4 kg, is that right in imperial? Doesn't sound right :-|) since October

tomterm 1 3/4 inches (I am assuming this is a waist measurement)

revolting peasant since Jan 1st 9lbs

R P's "wench" 8 1/2 lbs.

glaswegen 3kgs

sequenci 1lb

Edited by HSBCrusher
update

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only started my diet on Monday, but I have managed to lose 3lbs already :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Only managed to get a set of scales today and I'm 67kg (sorry i'm a young thing and I don't do lbs)

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

I'm not going to say how much I weigh (please don't make me :eek::rolleyes: ) I am going to start my diet.

So here goes ... :D

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

Didn't manage to get to scales OR a computer until just now, and lost 3lbs since 1st January.

Not sure if a diet or stress did that, or my sister forcing me to eat what she said, when she said, and sending me to bed early for last 2 days did that! Please DO NOT ASK!!!:(

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I agree Bo.:(

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well another week has past. How's everyone doing? I have managed to lose another 4lbs this week. Only a stone to go. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

4 lbs for me too!:D

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

I was on 65kg this morning :)

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

At last count, I lost 11 inches in the last two months.

Do i win a chocolate brownie? Please ;)

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Knew it was good to be true. 2lbs put on this week, but I've been having to grab what I can to eat when I can and from where I can. Might be able to start eating properly again after the weekend.

Still, it's a pound less than Jan 1st, so at least it's not worse.:(

What's Best for You?