PCN Appeal Rejected

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Basically I have appealed against a PCN as the road markings were not clear and had worn away. The appeal was rejected but I want to appeal the the Independant Adjudicator but want to make it look professional and that I know what I am doing! ANY help would be much appreciated! I have included copies of what they sent me. Thanks in advance!:)

PCN001.jpg

PCN002.jpg

08112007083.jpg

08112007082.jpg

08112007081.jpg

08112007080.jpg

I suppose the last pic is irrelevant if they require no sign. To me that writing is illegible (even has letters missing!) and must therefore be unacceptable. I just need to know how to word it on the appeal form so I get it right if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated!

The bay is unlawful it is a 1032 bay it should be a 1028.4 bay and should have sign plate 66.2a pay at machine display ticket or 661.3a Pay Here at machine display ticket. see Jalali v Bolton Council NPAS case No BO 05375E 14th December 2007. it is not illegal to park in an unlawful bay. also it should state SOLO MOTOR CYCLES ONLY the missing word only is very important. Also signage very worn cannot use De Minimis Non Curat Lex, PM me for detailed info. anyone want a copy of Jalali v Bolton Council PM me and I will send you the PDF file and Keiller v Bolton Council for the one date issue.

Barry

• 2 months later...

Had my hearing with the adjudicator today and didnt even have to speak! The adjudicator alread had decided the markings on the bay were not acceptable and there should have been a sign.

Big thanks to Barry Moss for all his help.

Basically I have appealed against a PCN as the road markings were not clear and had worn away. The appeal was rejected but I want to appeal the the Independant Adjudicator but want to make it look professional and that I know what I am doing! ANY help would be much appreciated! I have included copies of what they sent me. Thanks in advance!:)

PCN001.jpg

PCN002.jpg

hello matey just to let you know tha the notice of rejection is illegal

it is not correctly worded

it says ''you now have 28 days to pay the charge of £60 or appeal etc ... ''

It should say

'beginning with the date of service' of the notice of rejection OR 'before the end of the period of 28 days from the date of this letter.'

In a recent adjudication decision of May 9th 2006 'Lukha v Aylesbury Vale' before the National Parking Adjudication Service Chief Adjudicator, this precedent was established.

you can cancell the whole ticket based on this ...

Hi nero12 you will see above that andy has now won his appeal proper the original appeal he referred to was for informal representations, the appeal was won on the bay non compliant with TSRGD's, there was no need to bring up the NTO and NOR which can now be used again for someone else before the council get wind of their anomolies.

Barry

Hi nero12 you will see above that andy has now won his appeal proper the original appeal he referred to was for informal representations, the appeal was won on the bay non compliant with TSRGD's, there was no need to bring up the NTO and NOR which can now be used again for someone else before the council get wind of their anomolies.

Barry

sorry a bit tiddly just saw the basics and jumped on it and posted ...

ps It was another version on how to cancell the ticket, :)