style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

This is my first post so be gentle!! My brother has just called me quite distressed saying that he has had a hand delivered bailiff letter from Drakes saying he owes 15,600 in CSA payments.

The letter states if he doesnt pay they are going to repeal his driving licence?? and apply to the court for arrest warrent.

My brother isnt very financially intelligent and doesnt really understand that when people send you letters you have to do something about them.

To cut a long story short he had a very acrimonious split from his previous partner and she moved away taking his daughter with her. He has limited access through his daughter visiting my mother for holidays when he obviously go and spends time with his daughter.

He currenly is engaged to his new partner and they have three children of there own including newly born twins.

He has very sporadic employment as he is a self employed sub contracting electrician. So one week he could earn £400 nextx 2 weeks nothing and then next few weeks £800 etc.

He lives with his partner in her house but he has no material possessions apart from a car worth £1500. Everything else is owned by her.

He has asked for payment plan but they said £7500 now and the rest over a few months which he obviously cant afford. HE didnt work for a few months after twins birth as they were ill in intensive care and one of them has only just come out of hospital.

He wants to pay this debt but doesnt know where to go from here?

Any advice would be so gratefully recieved.

Drakes are one of the companies enforcing unpaid CSA arrears.

Can you let me know by Private Message ONLY the name of the bailiff so that I can check our register to ensure that he is certifciated.

It is NOT for Drakes to either apply for a driving licence ban or any other form of enforcement. Nice idea....but wrong.

There is a huge section on CSA arrears on our website and I will try to get that sent over to you.

in the meantime, he has very little to worry about as he does not own any assets and he require his transport to gain his living.

I can adapt a template letter for you that your brother can sen to the bailiff if you require.

Can you let me know the above details first and i can advise further.