Black Horse Finance CCA

hollyjake

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today I have received my cca request from black horse finance, and it is a photo copy, which is unreadable and 1 side you can not read at all

Do I SAR request now, they have contacted my partner at work, whilst I was waiting for the cca, and have gotten by email address to contact me, is this right

I have a email waiting for my response, is this the norm, and what to do about the unreadable credit agreement.

Today I have received my cca request from black horse finance, and it is a photo copy, which is unreadable and 1 side you can not read at all

Do I S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request now, they have contacted my partner at work, whilst I was waiting for the cca, and have gotten by email address to contact me, is this right

I have a email waiting for my response, is this the norm, and what to do about the unreadable credit agreement.

If the document is illegible they have not complied.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

So forgive me for asking, would I state they have not complied, due to illegibility and S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) them, and I wrote them a cca request last week, on that I put account in dispute, and that they can only contact us in writing, they today contacted my partner at work, to say in the letter, that I had stated that They can only email us, so partner unaware gave my email address out, oh bouy I am gonna get bombarded now, they have sent email asking me my date of birth etc, by email.

This is not right at all, or is it

No it's not right, and if they continue i'd report them to your local TS.

The account is in dispute because the copy does not comply with the 1983 regs ie: illegible.

Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

2.-(1) The lettering in every notice in a Form prescribed by these Regulations and in every copy of an executed agreement, security instrument or other document referred to in the Act and delivered or sent to a debtor, hirer or surety under any provision of the Act shall, apart from any signature, be easily legible and of a colour which is readily distinguishable from the colour of the paper.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

1983/1557 covers this.

The agreement MUST be easily readable.

llegible and not compliant with the CCA 1974 and the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents)Regulations 1983 (SI 1983/1557)

2 Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

(1) The lettering in every notice in a Form prescribed by these Regulations and in every copy of an executed

agreement, security instrument or other document referred to in the Act and delivered or sent to a debtor, hirer or surety

under any provision of the Act shall, apart from any signature, be easily legible and of a colour which is readily

distinguishable from the .

(2) The wording of any Form prescribed by these Regulations shall be reproduced in copies of unexecuted or executed

agreements or in Notices of Cancellation Rights sent [by an appropriate method] under section 64(1)(b) or (2) of the Act

without any alteration or addition, except that--

(a) the creditor or owner may enter the name and address of the debtor or hirer in any Cancellation Form prescribed

by these Regulations; and

(b) every Form shall be completed in accordance with any footnote.

(3) Any such footnote shall not be treated as part of any Form prescribed by these Regulations and may be reproduced

in addition to any such Form.

(4) Where any such footnote requires any words to be omitted, those words shall be omitted or deleted.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too