Credit History..

Muse3

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5001 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya Guys, a bit of a long story..but i've been given this forum site as a place that might be able to help answer a couple of problems.. My ex took out a vast sum of money out of our joint account just before we splut up which left it in it's over draft by £2000, I couldn't afford to pay it back, and he hasn't either, so my credit history has been destroyed. I've had advise by the citizens advise and legal aid that if I take him to a small claims court and get the money back then this will re-instate my credit history. :???: Have you ever heard of such a situation..?

Hello, I don't think that is correct as the money would have been withdrawn legally (allbeit in a not very nice fashion). If the account fell into arrears then the bank could amend your credit file to reflect the situation.

A few things you could do is to apply for a notice of correction on your file to outline what why the problem occured. You could also investigate the theory behind default removal within the legalities forum and see if you could approach the situation in that way.